Decklist Deck Names

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by marill95, Aug 18, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marill95

marill95 New Member

what ever happened to on the decklists for tournements, having a spot to write a name for your deck, i kinda liked that, it gave u a chance to be creative, i miss it, anyone know what happened to it

2. BloodDraek

BloodDraek New Member

well I wasn't around for this but people probably put totally and utterly inappropriate names for their decks

3. marill95

marill95 New Member

i dont believe so, if they did they would get a warning/ban

4. Lucario EX

Lucario EX Moderator<br>Fanfic Contest Host

Wow, there were spaces on decklists for deck names? That's cool. Was it just a blank to fill in, or were the deck names used for anything special? If it's the latter, is there any reason why you can't just write your deck name in some blank part of the decklist anyway?

5. marill95

marill95 New Member

yeah, it was like 3-4 years ago, you could write it in blank space, but im just wondering why they stopped printing spaces for it

6. G-Dog4377

G-Dog4377 New Member

Perhaps they would use it if you were to do well in Worlds as the name for your deck if they were to print it as a World Championship deck. I agree, that does sound cool to be able to put your deck name on the form.

7. marill95

marill95 New Member

im not suggesting it, im saying they used to do it and they stopped

8. G-Dog4377

G-Dog4377 New Member

Well, I meant that it would be cool if they were to bring that aspect of the decklists back.

9. ashinto

ashinto New Member

i love naming my decks, it's so fun :) i would love for pokemon usa to bring this back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.