Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Decklist Deck Names

Status
Not open for further replies.

marill95

what ever happened to on the decklists for tournements, having a spot to write a name for your deck, i kinda liked that, it gave u a chance to be creative, i miss it, anyone know what happened to it

Wow, there were spaces on decklists for deck names? That's cool. Was it just a blank to fill in, or were the deck names used for anything special? If it's the latter, is there any reason why you can't just write your deck name in some blank part of the decklist anyway?

Wow, there were spaces on decklists for deck names? That's cool. Was it just a blank to fill in, or were the deck names used for anything special? If it's the latter, is there any reason why you can't just write your deck name in some blank part of the decklist anyway?

yeah, it was like 3-4 years ago, you could write it in blank space, but im just wondering why they stopped printing spaces for it

Perhaps they would use it if you were to do well in Worlds as the name for your deck if they were to print it as a World Championship deck. I agree, that does sound cool to be able to put your deck name on the form.

Perhaps they would use it if you were to do well in Worlds as the name for your deck if they were to print it as a World Championship deck. I agree, that does sound cool to be able to put your deck name on the form.

im not suggesting it, im saying they used to do it and they stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back