Decks for Cities

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by millionkp, Nov 13, 2007.

1. millionkp

millionkp New Member

what deck, in your opinion, is better o the 3: Blissey straight, Blisskrow(major K.Os), or Honcario?

2. L00p_H01eS

L00p_H01eS New Member

None Of Them>>>

3. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Explain to me what makes Honchcrow so great. I say Straight Blissey since I don't like Honchcrow. How do those decks work? That could change my opinion.

4. ChubbyChilupa135

ChubbyChilupa135 New Member

that was real nice.. anyway I would play straight Blissey cause it's an awesome

5. hectagonman

hectagonman New Member

Bannette,Quickitune,Moving TRUK......oh wait I guess straight Blissey

6. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

Honchkrow itself is great; so long as you power it up, you can abuse Murkrow and get essentially a free 50 damage with forced hand disruption. This leaves you free to power up whatever partner you have for Honchkrow, should you use one (some people prefer straight Honchkrow).

Combined with Blissey...eh, don't know. That would seem a bit more iffy imo, but could possibly work. Weavile/Blissey sounds better than Honchkrow/Blissey imo.

7. millionkp

millionkp New Member

that's what i thought. Blissey packs a puch by itself. Honckrow and blissey gives major k.Os and blisscario is a decent deck.

8. SLOW DECK

SLOW DECK New Member

Blissey Straight like a 250 lb running back, playing in a pop warner football league.

It just runs straight through them, and nothing can stop them.

9. P_A

P_A Active Member

This is gonna sound like spam, but it really isn't. I'm not impressed with any of them. Sure, they have their moments, but there are some good ideas in the works - like Absol and a disruption deck, Weavile, and assorted friends, etc. I wouldn't limit myself to those just yet if I were you.

10. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

Play stright blissey. Blissey and krow have no combo and honchkrow by itself is a great fun deck but will fail in major play because it can't one shot anything and there are a lot of sniping cards in the format especialy gardy lv.x.