Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Decks for Cities

Explain to me what makes Honchcrow so great. I say Straight Blissey since I don't like Honchcrow. How do those decks work? That could change my opinion.

Explain to me what makes Honchcrow so great. I say Straight Blissey since I don't like Honchcrow. How do those decks work? That could change my opinion.
Honchkrow itself is great; so long as you power it up, you can abuse Murkrow and get essentially a free 50 damage with forced hand disruption. This leaves you free to power up whatever partner you have for Honchkrow, should you use one (some people prefer straight Honchkrow).

Combined with Blissey...eh, don't know. That would seem a bit more iffy imo, but could possibly work. Weavile/Blissey sounds better than Honchkrow/Blissey imo.

that's what i thought. Blissey packs a puch by itself. Honckrow and blissey gives major k.Os and blisscario is a decent deck.

Blissey Straight like a 250 lb running back, playing in a pop warner football league.

It just runs straight through them, and nothing can stop them.

This is gonna sound like spam, but it really isn't. I'm not impressed with any of them. Sure, they have their moments, but there are some good ideas in the works - like Absol and a disruption deck, Weavile, and assorted friends, etc. I wouldn't limit myself to those just yet if I were you.

Play stright blissey. Blissey and krow have no combo and honchkrow by itself is a great fun deck but will fail in major play because it can't one shot anything and there are a lot of sniping cards in the format especialy gardy lv.x.

Back