Delcatty PK

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by PkmnManiac, Oct 2, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. PkmnManiac

PkmnManiac New Member

Is a 3-3 line or 4-4 line that is required to effectively use the Energy Draw?

2. Articjedi

Articjedi Active Member

it's deck dependant =\

3. The Phenom1993

The Phenom1993 New Member

3-3 is ok in almost all decks. Fors some even 2-2 is good. Sometimes you may want to use delcatty ex which for me 4-3-1 is the best play with delcatty ex.

4. Depends on haw many other lines and basics are in the deck. I have seen some people run a 1-1 line just for the dumping of energy for cards that can get energy from the discard pile.

5. Dark Weedle

Dark Weedle New Member

thats something you test and find out for yourself

6. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Neither of those... I recommend 4-3

Depending on the deck, 1 or 2 Delcatty ex could be very beneficial.

7. NoPoke

NoPoke New Member

How much bench space do you want to devote to the Energy Draw? That drives the number of copies in the deck. If you must have two benched Energy Draws then you will need a 3-3 line. If you'd only like two energy draws then a 2-2 is fine. If the energy draw is techy support then a 1-1 will be fine.

A 4-4 Energy draw line sugggests that you absolutely must have a pair of energy draws for the whole game, and that at some point in the game you plan on needing three Energy Draws. Is that the case? Seems unlikely.

8. DarthPika

DarthPika New Member

What deck are you useing? It depends on the deck. If you could tell us what you are useing, we can be more of a help. Thanks