1 torchic(ex r/s)
1 combusken(ex r/s)
1 blaziken(ex r/s)
1 magmar(neo genesis)
2 koffing(1ex r/s and 1 is base set 1)
1 weezing(ex r/s)
2 zubat(fossil and neo revelation)
2 golbats(fossil and neo revelation)
2 caterpie(neo discovery and base set 2)
1 metapod(neo discovery)
1 butterfree(southern island)
1 magikarp(rockets)
1 dark gyarados(rockets)
1 gyarados(base set 1)
1 ho-oh(neo revelation)type normal)

20energy(s)
6 fire energies
6 grass enegies
7 water energies
1 rainbow energy

17 item(s)
1 full heal
1 super potion
1 fisherman
1 profesor elm training method
1 gust of wind
1 profesor elm
1 switch
3 energy search
2 bill
1 energy stadium
1 pokeball
1 pokemon breeder fields
1 pokenav
1 rockets hideout

I like this deck cause I can use energy stadium and I can put it the energies of the discard pile to my ho-oh and it can use his attack rainbow burn is 30 plus each energy(10 for each energy)and I can used pokemon breeder fields for search blaziken swampert or sceptile...... :D :D :D

Last edited:
This is... horrible! No offense, but this is far from being a good deck. Because you have cards from Southern Islands and before, this counts as an Unlimited deck. So what's wrong with it? It has too many Pokemon, far too many singles, far too many evolution lines and far too many weak Trainers. Plus, you have a Gyarados that can't even be played. Based on the comments at the bottom, here's an idea.

Pokemon (15):
2 Ho-oh (Revelation)
3 Natu (Skyridge)
2 Xatu (Skyridge)
2 Tyrogue (Discovery)
2 Cleffa (Genesis)
2 Scyther (Jungle)
2 Chansey (Base)

Trainers (27):
2 Miracle Sphere alpha
2 Miracle Sphere beta
2 Miracle Sphere gamma
3 Lady Outing
2 Fisherman
2 Energy Stadium
3 Computer Search
2 Switch
3 Gold Berry
3 Focus Band
2 Item Finder
1 Town Volunteers

Energy (18):
3 Fire Energy
3 Water Energy
3 Psychic Energy
3 Electric Energy
3 Fighting Energy
3 Grass Energy

I took the Ho-oh idea and ran with it. I know this isn't much like your original deck, but it is inspired by it. The Pokemon all have Colorless-only Energy costs, and the Miracle Spheres are for Xatu. Lady Outing will help you get a diverse selection of Energies. Just a few small changes will make it legal for the current version of Modified.

hey you always be like a pro you always tell to everyone that his decks are horrible or something like that why dont you can be quiet and you can tell them on thjis form:
hey you can do some changes I will tell you something:

then you write about the changes
or you can tell it:

hey if you want it you can do some changes

Well, he IS right. The deck IS horrible. =/

Pokemon: 15
3x Ho-oh (Revelation)
3x Natu (Skyridge)
2x Xatu (Skyridge)
2x Tyrogue (Discovery)
3x Cleffa (Genesis)
2x Scyther (Jungle)

Trainers: 27
3x Professor Oak
3x Lady Outing
2x Fisherman
3x Energy Stadium
3x Computer Search
3x Switch
2x Gold Berry
3x Focus Band
3x Item Finder
2x Town Volunteers

Energy: 18
3x Fire Energy
3x Water Energy
3x Psychic Energy
3x Electric Energy
3x Fighting Energy
3x Grass Energy

Not that different from the above fix, but see how it works. Here's to hoping I didn't miscount it.

And please, please, type so we can understand you. Most people aren't exactly fond of having to spend time deciphering posts. Use a puntuation mark here and there. :rolleyes:

[EDIT - Fixed the error. Took out one Gold Berry.]

Last edited:
hey I almost has more than 50 battles win with this deck,and I have other deck colorless with every type of pokemon and with that deck I almost win more than 100 battles

Well, redardless of the number of wins, you're still playing a VERY bad deck.

The deck has inconsistant drawing, and absolutely no strategy. And I assure you, doing as much damage as you can with whatever Pokemon you're lucky enough to get is NOT a strategy. The deck is slow, WAY to heavily luck based, and without strategy. The decks you've been playing against, and beating, are just as bad as this, if you've been winning consistantly.

This deck is cool and i learn about more strategies,I already don't have this deck,i separate the and i do another deck with shining and crystals pokemon.

Hypnos is right. The only time you should really use Shining Pokemon and Crystal Pokemon is only if your really good with multi energy decks.

Someone already mentioned this, but please try to type so that we can understand what you are saying. We aren't making fun of you. We are only trying to understand what you are saying.

Also please realize that we arent making fun of your deck as well. We are only trying to help your deck to become better so you can win more often.

I counted 7 evolution chains...whoa. For the record, "throw all my good cards into a deck" isn't a viable deck type. Focus on one or two chains, add some stability with whatever BBP's you like, and then refine your Trainer base to use multiples of the important cards. Another tip is to not play anymore than 2 basic energy types in a deck. Those kind of decks require lots of skill, and some degree of luck, which isn't the way to introduce yourself to good deck buliding. Those are basic tips...I would try a deck edit, but I don't know what this deck is trying to accomplish...

As you can see, our point is that while Ho-oh is a very interesting card to use as a deck focus, the deck you have is not the best way to go about it. Both my proposed decklist and Maverick Hunter Zero's work in the same basic way. We took your idea of using Ho-oh as a deck focus, and added in Pokemon of a few different types that all had only Colorless Energy in their attack costs. Using Ho-oh is a bit of an advanced tactic, actually, but that makes it all the more interesting in my book. If you have tried making modifications to this deck based on what has been posted, I would be interested to find out what you did and whether it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back