Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Delta Hxc Togedeck

Status
Not open for further replies.

TODDakaESTEBAN

this is just a fun togekiss idea that i just thought up i'm not going to test it out right now because it's not exactly tier 1 but who knows maybe i'll be inspired to use it if i see some decent suggestions

pokemon 17

4- holon's castform
2- mew d
1- mew * d
1- rayquaza ex d
1- mantine d
3- togepi d
2- togetic
3- togekiss ge

trainers 27
4- rare candy
3- holon mentor
4- celio's network
4- proffessor oak's visit
2- warp point
3-windstorm
3- quick balls
2- holon legacy
2- night maintenance

energy 16(Not set in stone but i don't think it matters)

6- psychic
4- fire
3- water
3- lightning

strategy is set up with castform, mentor to delta draw, and just setup togekiss to attack or setup whichever tech attacker that seems appropiate, mantine is for serene grace, legacy shuts off weakness but is really just there because this is weak to 2 stadiums that see play the trainer build and everything is just a quick idea of what it could look like but this exact list is probably subpar

comments and suggestions welcome even if they are rude noone in internet land is going to spoil my day and trash talk is usually amusing but let's stick to the forum rules here

Last edited:
I only see Mew*, Mew (d), and Rayquaza ex (d) as being the main attackers. Add in some more attacking Pokemon.

But otherwise, yeah!!! It seems pretty fun to try. Have you tested it out yet?

no haven't tested it but togekiss is a good attacker and i feel that the rest of the techs pick up enough slack to qualify this deck as at least fun i will make it and test if anyone has any hope for it

T1 togekiss FTW

almost forgot i think latilock could help vs glaceon, the mews can take a chunk out of a leafeon and the mew* can get a decent swing at a mag if played properly, it's not tier 1 by any means but it's an idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back