Demise/Holon lake

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by The Machampion, Oct 20, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Machampion

The Machampion New Member

Demise - i named it becuase Delta (note the "D") And Demise begins with D - its a kinda craptastic name but what they hey......

Pokemon

4-3-4 Feralligatr DF

3-3 Exxegattor Hp

1-1 - Miltoic Df (tech)

2 Holons castorm Hp

Trainers

3 TVR
    3 Holons Adventurer
    2 Holon Mentor
    2 Pokemon Fan Club
    4 Celios Network
    3 Rare candies
    3 Scott
    1 Holon Lake
    1 speed stadium
    1 Copycatt
    Energies

5 lightning
    5 Fighting
    1 Fire
    1 Scramble
    4 Delta Rainbow energy

Stratergy

ok i have tested this deck and it is a perfect kinda deck - it may need a few things but it is almost perfect in the sence of what people look for .... Consistancy -speed - self power. It covers its weaknesses. it attacks the bench - it circles. Start with a casty or anything and just swarm like **** with a active exxegg and setup with castform and fully setup by turn 5 pokemon wise - 1 E active 4 bench F and 1 bench M.. please comment

ps i did this as a quick post because i am so ******* tired and full of red bull sorry i will do it up sooon

Last edited: Oct 21, 2007
  2. Dragoncius

Dragoncius New Member

Pokemon line seems nice but I dont quite like the triners...

3 Scott is just too much....drop them
    Ur 2 Stadiums are bad IMO, drop them
    Fan club? Just add antoher Mentor....bye bye Club.
    U have delta poke, why notplay Adventurer....drop ur TVs and add Adventurer...3

With that u could make 4 castforms, its a great starter but may be donked T1.... r energy count seems low, and i see no point in having a single fire enrgy...Castform shoul cover that. Another Scrable might help for the comebacks.

Try to tweak ur trainers a bit with the above in mind and u have a deck that as u said is fast, consistent and covers its weakness....still a Setup by turn 5 as u say is REALLY slow....considering u have only 1 Stage 2 line....

3. larllt

larllt New Member

Yeah, that was some pretty good advice, but I'd add a 1-1 fearow.

4. The Machampion

The Machampion New Member

the thing about fearow - it only has 1 purpose and thats to search most of the time i am drawing at least 5 per turn with milotic and myown cards speed stadium - so i just draw into things not search most of the time - but i put a lot of searchers in for that reason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.