Democratic Primary: Weekly Updates!

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by Cyrus, Jan 19, 2004.

1. Cyrus

Cyrus Iron Chef - Master Emeritus

States and their winners:

Iowa: Kerry
    New Hampshire: Kerry

Iowa data:

1st: John Kerry (38%)
    2nd: John Edwards (32%)
    3rd: Howard Dean (18%)
    4th: Dick Gephardt 11%
    5th: Dennis Kucinich 1%

Last edited: Jan 28, 2004
  2. Joshman

Joshman New Member

Dean's got a vote in Virginia.

3. Otaku

Otaku Active Member

Well, Dean was the least objectinable of the Democratic candidates in my eyes... so he hasn't got a prayer, does he? Oh, and for the record, I am currently an "Independent" registered voter, though that may change as the political parties do give a way to better shape the candidates...

4. Dek

Dek New Member

Too bad Dean lost. Oh well...we still have that great scream of his that he made.

According to TechTV, A lot of people have made song remixes using the "Dean Scream"

5. Cyrus

Cyrus Iron Chef - Master Emeritus

New Hampshire, for those who haven't checked it out, or otherwise don't care XP:

1st: Kerry (39)
    2nd: Dean (26)
    3rd: Clark (12)
    4th: Edwards (12)
    5th: Lieberman (9)
    6th: Kucinich (1)
    7th: Sharpton (.15)

Being a Pro-Bush Republican, I think it's sad that the brightest, most intelligent of the seven is fifth. Poor Lieberman =(

States to watch:
    Missouri
    South Carolina
    Arizona
    New Mexico
    North Dakota
    Oklahoma
    Delaware

Last edited: Jan 28, 2004
  6. Otaku

Otaku Active Member

I thought Dean came in 2nd? Seriously though, I think what made me favor him was the attack adds against him-try to "spook" Iowans by showing someone who does not favor so called "gun-control". :p Iowa has one of the higher guns-per-capita in the U.S. The other Candidates though... Of course, maybe I am still upset over the whole Mortal Kombat thing as well....