Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Destiny

dld4a

Feature Writer
I am here to let all of you know, the new top deck called "Destiny" will be making its appereance at States.....:wink:

Your fate is already determined!!!!:thumb:

Consider yourselves WARNED!!!

jimmy

Once upon a time in the sleepy hills of Tennessee, Fate had a chance encounter with the Future. They were so enamored with each other that they decided to form a union. The union became fruitful. They called the fruit of this union Destiny. As Destiny grew they knew that they could not raise it to its’ fullest potential. They decided to send it to the Learned One in Chicago. The Learned One saw that Destiny was in the cards, and he new he could raise it well. The Learned One consulted with colleagues for the best training and discipline regiment for Destiny. A consensus was reached. Destiny was done. The Learned One sent Destiny back to Fate and the Future. They were very proud of Destiny. Fate said to the Future, “We should give Destiny to the World, and you should be the one to do it.” The Future said, “I will.” So the Future gathered the World together and said, “Fate has brought us together so that I may give unto you - Destiny. It is your Destiny, so use it wisely. It is still young, but it has been given all of the experience of the Fate/Future union and has been raised to a new level by the Learned consensus. Do not let the Doom-Sayers or the Dragon masters belay you on your quest to victory. Have no fear and you shall prevail.”

Last edited:
Okay, excusew me but what? I have absolutely no idea what this is. From the wording you'd think this was a Yu-Gi-Oh Fic. "In the cards," "Destiny" (Yu-Gi-Oh GX Season Two) it's all like a Yu-Gi-Oh thing, and this is a pokemon forum. Just checking.

"But unfortunately, the dark lords of Negalopolis hated, detested, and cursed Destiny. Little did they know, it would envelope the world..."

does it.

Wow,I'm suprised someone hasn't already commented on the true meaning of this. :O

OMG, It's really the story of the deck. I'm an idiot. I thought he was talking about Jimmey and stuff when he said the one in chicago. I read this about 6 times before I noticed that.

Btw, Who is future, and who is fate.

OMG, It's really the story of the deck. I'm an idiot. I thought he was talking about Jimmey and stuff when he said the one in chicago. I read this about 6 times before I noticed that.

Btw, Who is future, and who is fate.

thr creators of the deck... duh

Back