Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dialga and Palkia Great Encounters Error?

Magicsam

I recently found some cards in my collection which are from the set 'Great Encounters' but they are stamped 'Platinum' The cards are in Spanish and I'm pretty sure they are genuine.
Here is a pic:
http://tinypic.com/r/2wcedko/5

Anyone know if these are a known error, of if mine are unique :)
A value would be great too.

Thanks!

Yeah, they turned up in the packs that were given as prize support for BRs in the UK a few years ago.

They are Burger King promo cards IIRC. Not particularly rare or valuable. I've got a load of them.

It's worth emailing Pokemon the scans, and letting them know about it. When it happened to me, they sent me some free Booster Packs through the post to make up for it.

It's worth emailing Pokemon the scans, and letting them know about it. When it happened to me, they sent me some free Booster Packs through the post to make up for it.

Not to highjack this thread, but will they do that with all errors? I have quite a few errors, and Im thinking I might as well try to get free stuff out of them...

Not to highjack this thread, but will they do that with all errors? I have quite a few errors, and Im thinking I might as well try to get free stuff out of them...

I'm not sure if they have a set policy on it, I think it might depend on who you're dealing with, and how bad the error was. I managed to get a Booster Pack for each card which had an error, but other people I know who also sent their scans got a much less generous ratio.

I'm not sure if they have a set policy on it, I think it might depend on who you're dealing with, and how bad the error was. I managed to get a Booster Pack for each card which had an error, but other people I know who also sent their scans got a much less generous ratio.

Would you just email like "I have some Pokemon cards with errors, here are scans." Well, I'd be more polite and not as up front, but that general idea?

The cards themselves aren't errors, but them turning up in English Great Encounters packs isn't right.

Back