DiaZam w/ Lux Tech

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by shadowanimelover, Feb 27, 2011.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadowanimelover

shadowanimelover New Member

3-1 Dialga G Lv. X
    2-1 Luxray GL Lv. X
    2-1 Alakazam E4 Lv. X
    2-1 Uxie Lv. X

1 Galactic HQ
    1 Champion's Room
    1 Burned Tower
    4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
    2 Looker's Investigation
    2 Pokémon Collector
    1 Department Store Girl
    1 Seeker
    4 Energy Gain
    2 Power Spray
    4 Poké Turn
    3 SP Radar
    3 Bench Shield
    1 Premier Ball
    3 Level Max

2 DCE
    6 Basic Metal Energy
    5 Lightning Energy

STRATEGY:
    Lux, in this version of DiaZam, is the main attacker. Dia is the back up attacker as well as the one who preferably has the Bench Shield. This allows Lux's Flash Impact to attack without causing damage to your own field.
    If damage does get on your field, then Zam is able to move the damage counters to other Pokémon on the field (another Pokémon with Bench Shield preferably). To fully heal, use Turn to pick up the damage holder on the field (This also gets around Solrock/Lunatone combo, I believe).

COMMENTS:
    -I do NOT like Chomp at all. My reason: it cannot consistently heal. It's Power is a one-time deal unless he's picked up and put back down. I did try running a DialgaChomp deck at one point in time, but I did not like its consistency.
    -My League is extremely small. I live in a state that does not get States because there isn't enough League Play. Therefore, the pool of players to play with is also incredibly small. No one runs any of the Tier Decks. Literally. Only myself and one other player in my bracket play SP decks.
    -Please don't suggest cards that are hard to come by. I'm lucky I was able to even get 1 Lux Lv. X (and Uxie Lv. X for that matter...)

MORE COMMENTS:
    -Feel free to pick this list apart. I want to improve my deck building skills, and I certainly am not going to get any better from what experience I can get where I live. However, pleace make all comments specific and constructive. When you take out/add in cards, please state why.
    -I would eventually like to do an Article on the DiaZam Deck so any input on how this deck does against other decks would be helpful.

Thanks for your time in advance!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.