Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Did I make good trades?

TrainerEnjay

I think this would be the correct place to post this.

Today at the prerelease I got really good pulls. Mewtwo Ex, Shiny Chandelure, Full art Kyurem Ex, Full art Zekrom Ex

I traded the full art kyurem ex for a non full art reshiram ex and non full art zekrom ex. Was this a good deal?

I then traded the Shiny Chandelure for non full art kyurem Ex, Full Art N, and Full art Terrakion. Was this a good deal?

Started with Mewtwo Ex, Shiny Chandelure, Full art kyurem Ex, Full art Zekrom Ex

Ended with Mewtwo Ex, Reshiram Ex, Zekrom Ex, Kyurem Ex, Full art Zekrom Ex, Full art N, Full art Terrakion

How did I end up doing? Can't complain with either as I probably got the best pulls at this prerelease by far.

man... i wish i had pulls like that... I would have held onto the full arts, since they are more rare than the other ex cards. that's just me though.

I apologize. I forgot to mention i paid for 2 friends to attend the prerelease. So those are the pulls I got in 24 packs. I got other good pulls too. Reverse Luxray, reverse Chandelure, reverse articuno, 2 moltres, zapdos, reverse prism energy, reshiram, zekrom, gardevoir. Almost a full playset of every stadium/trainer. It was a good day.

---------- Post added 02/04/2012 at 07:19 PM ----------

are the trades good though? I know full arts are worth more, but I did the first trade because I think Reshiram and Zekrom are more playable. Shiny Chandy is nice, but I throw in at least one N and a Terrakion in every deck I build and I got one of every dragon ex with the second trade.

The trades are okay, but not great. Keep in mind that the non-FA Reshiram and Zekrom EXs won't be worth much, since they'll be in tins.

Back