Die Sparce Die (and other things too...)

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Spectreon, Feb 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

Well, I have been toying with the idea for a while, i finally built a moch deck... this is just a proto type, no means the final deck. The idea spawns from the fact a lot of decks start with Sparce, and some with Azurill or Eevee... but mostly Sparce.... now, screw up a turn 1 sparce, and any deck can win. So here goes

4 Machop (SK)
    2 Machoke (Exp)
    2 Machamp (SK)
    2 Machamp (Exp)
    4 Hitmonchan EX
    2 Skitty (SS)
    2 Delcatty (duh)
    2 Wabbuffett (duh)

4 Oracle
    4 Shaman
    4 Strength Charms
    3 Rare Candy
    3 Dual Balls
    3 Switch
    1 Town Volunteers
    1 Fisherman
    2 Crystal Shards

4 Multi
    11 Fighting

The basic idea is too start with either Machop or Hitmonchan EX, a F energy and a Strength Charm. With a heads, it OHKO's Dunsparce, and if you go first, really screws up opponents early game plan.

Exp Machamp combos well with delcatty (which 3 of top 4 you wanna draw?). Shaman tries to help screw oppionets opening start. Azurill and Wynaut get the worst of it. Or turn 1 Oracle...

love it, hate it, Rant it, Rate it......

2. Misdreavus

Misdreavus Member

Nice idea... can really screw over the opponent. If you are very focused on the turn 1 kill then you might want to play Traveling Salesman to search for Strength Charms. Also, I don't know about Delcatty in this deck... I presonally don't feel comfortable with 20 Pokémon (seems a bit much). You also have 4 cards that take 4 energy to attack and you only have 15 energy... makes Delcatty seem a little risky.

3. SlimeyGrimey

SlimeyGrimey New Member

Hmm... Interesting. See, your relying on a heads AND a strength charm, and what about Wynaut? If you could get it so you just rely on one or the other...

4. Pokeplayer

Pokeplayer New Member

Another way to potentially screw up a first turn Dunsparce is to some how incorporate one of the "lousy" baby pokemon from the earlier WOTC sets that still has the baby power..... Your opponent would have to flip to attack....

A few failed flips could help you out........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.