Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Different kinds of Basic foil Energies

finalstain

There are so many different foil "patterns" and styles of Basic energies... everyone has a favorite. I was wondering if anyone has a link to some sort of page that shows a foil energy from each set?... just so I can get a look at them all. I know theres ebay, but I dont even know what all the old set's names are, plus then theres a few Promo foil Energies Im sure.. HELP!!

Just to spark a little discussion, my fav so far are the Emerald ones.

there are like 7 different kinds out so far

Holo version of the old Base set energies
Holo version of the e-series energies - japan only
Reverse version of the RS energies
Enerald matrix energies
Holon phantoms matrix energies
Power keepers matrix energies
league promo energies - most beautiful ones of all. My fave,

I like the HP ones, but the ones they gave out like crazy at league some years ago are also really cool.

There is also the new league foil energy cards. Only the fighting and grass are available so far though. I hope (really hope) to see dark and metal included in the later seasons. Would be great to finally get foil versions of those basic energy cards.

Mhm... I still going to get one of each plus i will probably get many of the dark/metal ones lol

I bet they are solid foil just like reverse foils from DP sets. That means they will scratch very easily.

I had a bunch of HP foil energy, but ended up not using them after they started to bend up.

Back