Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Collectible Card

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMeches

"Before posting, please review the FAQ and follow the Guidelines provided for Card of the Day. Whereas we enjoy opinions of the cards, it is necessary to include a Brief Description for all players to understand your point of view and an optional Rating (ex. x/10). In the future, posts not using the FAQ information may be deleted and reported. Thanks, Mgmt"

[gal=41031]
2010-10-10 Machamp SF 20/100
[/gal]​

1st!:biggrin:

Take out is awesome, and so is hurricane punch, although unpredictable. Rage is excellent on a high HP pokemon. Weakness isn't terrible, retreat cost is a bit heavy. 9/10

It's cheap, it's flippy, it's not exactly subtle.

I can't say I like the card, but it has had helped define the metagame for nearly 2 years now, and not many Pokemon manage that.

I'll give it grudging respect and 8.5/10

the card is excellent as a speed deck against any deck, and it works very well with flygon for free retreat. 9/10 .

I hate you...

-1970o86786467698709887987/10

But it in all seriousness...
It has take out, and I've never seen it win anything in the past 2 years...

which is why machamp sf gets a 4....out of 10...

10/10.

This card has defined the Pokemon landscape for 2 years. Unown G was adapted into many decks because of this card and now SP is running the format, Champ has become a splashable tech in many decks. Love it or Hate it, he is the MaChampion! Plus it is so fun to say 'Chinese Take Out' when playing it with friends!

Every SP deck fears Take Out with the loss of Unown G.
It is very hard for an SP deck to take down a straight Machamp deck.
Machamp acts as a tech against SP decks, and is quite effective at it.

Aside from that, Rage can do a lot of damage, and Machamp has the potential to do a lot of damage with its Level X. Psychic Weakness hurts it, and the Retreat Cost isn't so great, but otherwise it is feared. 9/10

10/10.

This card has defined the Pokemon landscape for 2 years. Unown G was adapted into many decks because of this card

Gengar SF and Dusknoir SF1 initially, but nice try!

It's good if you pack three. Two isn't usually enough to overwhelm SP. Unfortunately it's become much better with this rotation, and so you have to give it respect as one of the two S2 decks that can actually make it to the top tables with any significant frequency. That said, I still really dislike the card in this format, but you can't change that from a laptop.

8/10 for efficacy -- look at the numbers, good builds can get you to the top tables but strong competition from prepared Luxchomp, Dialga, and Vilegar players can definitely put that VM in jeopardy.

For a pokemon with 130 hp and only a 2 retreat cost, its really not that bad. Excellent attacker and good for a quick win. 9/10

i hate this card.

but it has earned my respect.
how many times i have seen a insanely expensive SP deck get pummeled by a single machamp is insane.

8.5/10

Been using a machamp deck for almost 2 years now. Just used it a battle roads yesterday. Record was 3-2. I love this card 10/10.

I hate this card with a burning passion. Unfortunetly with Machamp prime coming out a single tableflip tech won't be enough. With Machamp prime, this deck is going to have the ability to win against not only sp, but other decks too. 8/10

Wow this is a good card machamp i like it for how well it does aginst sp pokemon. But the trouble when i make a machamp deck is that it creats to much junk in hand but if you can stop that you would be sure to make top cut with this card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back