Do u know whats after this season of Badges??

Discussion in 'Pokémon League' started by Blastoise_Trainer, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Blastoise_Trainer

Blastoise_Trainer New Member

Hi,
    Does anybody know or wonders what kind of badges will come out next season as in for the league stuff. :rolleyes:Me and my friend where thinking if there were going to bring in Ribbons that will be really cool right. Well i f anybody can help or post your thoughts on what will be next post it up. Cool thanks to everybody. :thumb:

2. ultimatedra

ultimatedra New Member

nothing has been said as of yet on this matter.

3. Bandit

Bandit New Member

Didn't they do Kanto twice? If so then I wouldn't be shocked if they did Jhoto again! I REALLY hope they do! I'm just starting to join a league, and I'm getting that Beacon Badge!

4. charizard87

charizard87 New Member

The only reason they did Kanto twice, (to my knowledge) is because of Fire Red/Leaf Green

5. Acril

Acril New Member

If you look at your league location at the OP site, it actually says that after Sunyshore is the "Grass Season". I take it this would mean they're doing an Elemental thing.

6. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

Grass season!! YAY! cool!!

Energy themed seasons have always been fun...

Go Leafeon/Sceptile/Vilplume and friends!!! Colin M FTW!!!

Vince

7. ultimatedra

ultimatedra New Member

(remembers back from the Pokemon "Battle Zone" days)
    scarry times. pokemon was almost dead them and i dont want to see the game get to that state again.

8. BoDragon

BoDragon Member

A color themed League cycle shoud be enjoyable. I assume it will be all nine colors. The Grass badge, if each type will have its own Badge, should be very nifty.

9. Jason

Jason New Member

Colorless dont count, Bo.