Do you blog (a.k.a. Internet Journal)?

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by mysterioustrainer, Sep 5, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. mysterioustrainer

mysterioustrainer New Member

2. )v(ajin_ipg21

)v(ajin_ipg21 New Member

If I had more time I would... have my site set up for it... esp WITH the circus currently IN Ca =/

3. GuardianTIM

GuardianTIM New Member

It's one of those things I'd want to do sometime, but at the moment I don't really get online as much as I would like, so it wouldn't be much point. Also, do you know of a site where I could easily set up a Blog for free? (Like Geocities is for regular web pages). Thanks

4. onederlnd

onederlnd Administrator Emeritus

Of course! I actually have multiple blogs. I'm in the process of writing my own script for my site, I have one on modblog (who is run by one of my best friends, and I do some 'beta' testing for), one on livejournal -- which is my main one -- and I have one on deviantART -- which I hardly use unless I feel like complaining about some deviantART related situations--.

I also have a .plan on this site, which isnt necessarily a person blog.

(For anyone who decides to go look for it for some reason, be advised it's not 'moderated' language on any of them)

Last edited: Sep 6, 2003
  5. The Anaconda

The Anaconda New Member

I don't do that, but I am working on a story that has portions of it in internet journal format (blogs as you say). It's not ready for uploading yet, though, so you can't see it at the moment.

6. Baboon

Baboon New Member

I don't have one, but I guess it would be cool to compile one. The only reasons I wouldn't do one are that I'm busy on here often with my writing articles, playing AIM matches, and posting on the boards, and also because I'm paranoid about privacy. True, I wouldn't care if people on the internet would read it. I just wouldn't want my parents going to the site when I'm not home, looking me up, and reading everything... And knowing them, they'd prolly do that =\\

BUT, those things aside, since a lot of people have them, I'd like to also. :p

7. mysterioustrainer

mysterioustrainer New Member

For easy blogging tools and sites (some free and some costs) check out this article from Tech TV's Call For Help:

http://www.techtv.com/callforhelp/catsclicks/story/0,24330,3423506,00.html

The trick with blogging is that you kinda reveal who you are or what you are doing, but people like to read that, you really don't need to scream out your real name or give any other personal information just describe your life.