Do you have a Dragons Set Charmander?

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by LTEDDYBEAR, Feb 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LTEDDYBEAR

LTEDDYBEAR New Member

I'm looking for a Dragons Charmander I saw it in Nintendo and would really love to have it. So if you have 1 or more please post. I have alot of cards so if you want something ask.

Thanks!

2. ToysRUsKid

ToysRUsKid Active Member

yeah, im lookin for Blaziken (Firestarter) and Rayquaza EX.

3. Simon

Simon New Member

What do u have...I have Charmander

4. LTEDDYBEAR

LTEDDYBEAR New Member

Simon: I believe the Charmander is a common right? Do you have any cards you would like?

toysruskid: This is my post go start your own if you need something.

5. P_A

P_A Active Member

I think he's trying to say that he has one and he'll trade you for a firestarter Blaziken, or Rayquaza ex. I have one as well, and I'm also looking for the same Blaziken, or some of Oracle, fisherman, rare candy, holo Delcatty, or Rayquaza ex. Those are what I would consider my most pressing needs. Other than that, you can look at my list here on the gym as well for my other needs or wants.

6. ToysRUsKid

ToysRUsKid Active Member

obv, teddy .. I do have a charmander or i won't be replying to this thread ;x ... Only Blaze/Ray Is all Im looking for.

7. LTEDDYBEAR

LTEDDYBEAR New Member

Toysruskid: I'm sorry for my earlier post I was in a bad mood yesterday, and shouldn't have said that. Yesterday as I read your post it sounded like you were saying you only needed Blaziken (Firestarter) and Rayquaza EX and cared les about my want. Unfortunatly I don't have either one. But if you would like something else for the charmander Plaese Reply. Sorry.

procrastination_alley: Someone was going to take my rare candy but hasn't so I have one available if you would want that?

8. P_A

P_A Active Member

I'm afraid it would take much more than one rare candy, sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.