Do you like NASCAR?

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by pikachugirl1990, Feb 8, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. pikachugirl1990

pikachugirl1990 New Member

Hey everybody. Do you like NASCAR? I do so does my dad. : ) Tell me about your favorite tracks and drivers and why did you chose that track.

My top tracks
    Daytona International Speedway
    Talladega Superspeedway
    Lowe's Motor Speedway and that is my hometrack

My top drivers
    Jeff Gordon
    Dale Earnhardt Jr
    Kevin Havrick
    Kasey Khane
    Jimmie Johnson
    Kyle Busch

My all time favorite track is Daytona because it goes fast. My hometrack is Lowe's Motor Speedway because it is in Concord NC and that is 25 mintunes from Davidson NC. I can't wait for the Daytona 500 next weekend!!!

2. KingOfKings715

KingOfKings715 New Member

neither can my girlfriend lolz

She is sellout earhhardt fan. the ultimate trader XD I dont like nascar much but i like hurt busch cause of his huge ears :lol:

3. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Nascar me aburre. It bores me since it is just a bunch of cars that look the same that go about the same speed that go around the same loop a couple hundred times. Not to mention the constant commentation by the same announcers running out of material which is then followed by the same commercials. Yah, I don't like it. :lol:

4. Dom

Dom New Member

Nah I prefer STAR WARS

5. Kabutops141

Kabutops141 New Member

Nah ..I find it kinda borin'. I stopped watching a year ago.

6. pokemonmike

pokemonmike Active Member

Nascar rocks! My favorite Driver is definately Dale Jr.! Should be interesting seeing him with a new team ! Hopefully they can do what his former team couldn't.

7. GL Mo

GL Mo New Member

Tony Stewart all the way! Other faves are Dale Jr and Kevin Harvick. My favorite tracks are Daytona of course and the short tracks. Good thing Speedweeks is starting to take my mind of the sting of the Patriots losing!

8. pokemonmike

YeeeeeHaaawww you see the race that was on? The Bud Shoot out? What a killer race! My boy won it over.......some toney guy.....:rolleyes::biggrin::wink: I hope Jr. has a great season with his new team as he started it out right that is for sure.

9. GL Mo

GL Mo New Member

Yeah, that was great racing! I love Jr too, so I always root for him as well as Tony. It was weird to see Jr in his new gear and driving for the evil empire, but great to see him back in Victory Lane! He was so excited! Wonder if the rumor that Tony punched Kurt Busch is true? Seems Busch might smarten up eventually since this would be the second time another driver punched him. Off to an exciting season already! By the way, I still will root against the 24 & 48 even if they are Jr's new team-mates. Just cannot stomach those two. I know some feel the same about my guy.

10. Chromecatz

Chromecatz New Member

To answer the posters question. No, i HATE nascar. I find it ridiculously boring.
    /theend

11. SPARTA

SPARTA New Member

OMG, THE RACE STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THEY'RE COMING AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ...HERE THEY COME AGAIN!!!!!
    ...oh, they're doing it again
    ...and again
    ...*pulls out ds*

12. master of puppets

master of puppets New Member

^ hahahahhaha!

i hate nascar with a passion.
    its soooo boring!
    now if it were like the commercails for it during the super bowl with big giant death fans and explosions and huge pistons that come out of the ground in front of the driver, then i would watch it!
    i would love to watch that! that would be awesome!
    but its just the same cars, in the same order, driving around the same track, with the same loops, for 5 HOURS!
    its the worst when you only have basic cabble (i did for a bit) so that is acctually the ONLY thing to watch.
    its the worst.
    lets get some differences in the cars, some obsticals, and cool tracks, THEN we will have NASCAR!

13. pokemonmike

I would prefer Nascar over many pointless sports i can think of!

Basketball - wow, look at him bounce that ball.......YAAAWN........Oh look he is bouncing the ball again!!!...SNORE......

Curling........Enough said .....=/ (Shouldn't even air such a meaningless sport on TV)

BASEBALL- I GOT HIS MILLION DOLLAR BASEBALL!!!!!! :rolleyes: dooooodeeeeedooooooo BORING!!!!

So yes I would prefer watching a driver speed at 175 MPH around a track rather than any of those mentioned above any day.

14. DarthPika

DarthPika New Member

IDK if you could posibly get more boring then nascar (excludeing golf).

ya... how fun... lets watch theys over paid guys go in a circle all day... right....

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

ROFL

Exactly what I would do. :biggrin:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2008
  15. SPARTA

SPARTA New Member

The thing with Nascar is, you can pretty much see it all coming. Unless one guy randomly spins his car around and goes the wrong way, you know what they are going to do the entire time. Getting ahead of one guy doesn't matter much, since you got 738920 laps to catch up, which ends up with you just sitting there, watching guys drive in a circle at over 150 mps until finally the ref says "ok they've had enough" and waves a flag to signify the end of the race. Unless there is a crash, nothing really exiting happens til the last several laps, and most of the time you can tell who the winner is because he is so far ahead. I fail to see the exitement.

16. pat460

pat460 New Member

ZOMG!!!!11!11!!!!!!!!!ONE!! THERE MAIKN A LEFT TURN!!!11!!
    ZOMG!!11!!!! ANOTHER LEFT TURN!!!!!!!!!!!11!
    i WUNDER WAT WIL HAPPEN NEXT??!!??!!11?!?!?!//!?!?!

17. Kabutops141

Kabutops141 New Member

Hmmmmmmm........ I predict that they will make another left turn.

18. Mama_Schutte

Mama_Schutte New Member

Jimmy Johnson #1

19. Vegeta ss4

Vegeta ss4 Iron Chef Leader

Jeff Gordon is #1

Nascar is kinda of a boring sport at times but I find it better than Golf, Basketball(excluding NCAA), Baseball, Hockey(a fight where a game breaks out), rugby, curling, etc.

Only 4 sports come to mind that beat Nascar, Soccer(futbol, football), Football, Tennis, and WORLD SERIES OF POKER!!!!!!!!!!!!