Does anybody know the next edition after Sand Storm?

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Pokekid, Aug 31, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Pokekid

Pokekid New Member

Does anyboy know???

2. KingOfDemons

KingOfDemons New Member

I heard of that maybe the next set after Sandstorm (or maybe the next one after that) there will be Team Aqua and Team Magma 'Mons.

But I do know that is the 3rd EX Set will be the final set to use the E-Card Codes.

3. Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Master <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

The next set has to do with flying Pokémon, such as Rayquaza. I think it is called Champion of the Skies or something. The set after that, called EX 1, will feature Team Aqua and Team Magma Pokémon.

4. GreatFox

GreatFox New Member

The next set is Sky Champions... I'm still not sure what the Team Aqua and Magma set will be called yet.

5. FlygonChampion

FlygonChampion New Member

I believe in Japan the third set is Champions of the Sky, for us we will have something along the lines of EX Olympius.

6. Darkleaf Master

Darkleaf Master New Member

According to PT&E1 the prototype name for the new set, Champions of the Sky in japan, is Dragons.. subject to change I believe.. :thumb:

7. bulbasnore

bulbasnore Administrator Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

I wouldn't count on the next set, 'Dragon', as Darkleaf notes was announced by our TO at the SPR, to be be the _last_ set to use dot codes. The TCG and GBA PKMN are linked at the hip now.

8. FlygonChampion

FlygonChampion New Member

If I understood what you said correctly, I'd have to say you are wrong.
    Nintendo of USA has an obsession with the e-reader.

9. Android17a

Android17a New Member

Can't say the same for Europe. We havent even got e-readers yet! I think they're slated for release in November, but Nintendo probably delayed it again. They're probably taking the Animal Crossing cards out of the sample pack, seeing how we don't have AC either!

10. Darkleaf Master

Darkleaf Master New Member

Actually Flygon Champion, Bulbasnore meant that it probably will not be the last set to use dot codes, since the TCG and GB games are joined at the hip.(Nintendo) Please correct me if im wrong!!

11. PKMN_JTA

PKMN_JTA New Member

Well if you want pictures of the Champion of the Skies set go to : http://www.serebii.net/TCG/ADV3/

You can as well find there some information about the upcoming Japanese set ADV4

Last edited: Sep 15, 2003
  12. NoPoke

NoPoke New Member

e-reader release was slated for November... but last I heard it was once again cancelled.

By the time that the big N eventually get around to releasing the e-reader in Europe everyone who wants one will have already bought it from the USA. Good news for USA sales, BAD news for support outside the USA.

13. PKMN_JTA

PKMN_JTA New Member

Your right :)

14. Turbo Blastoise

Turbo Blastoise New Member

I believe the next set after Sandstorm is going to be called EX: Dragons(pretty sure Nintendo is going to stick with that name according to my sources) followed by EX:1 which will feature Team Aqua and Magma Pokemon. You should take a look at the pics of them. Very nice!!!

15. Water Pokemon Master

What do you mean your sources? I posted a whole topic on that in TCG News.

I can't believe the e-reader hasn't come out in Europe yet. We got ours sometime last October, which was almost 11 months ago.

16. PKMN_JTA

PKMN_JTA New Member

If the E-reader was officially realesed in Europe how can you explain that we never saw a tv commercial about it, in the magazines they say that it wasn't realesed in Europe , and we never saw it for sale.
    Were did you buyed it?

17. League Leader Terry

League Leader Terry New Member

What he was saying is that in America, we got the E-reader 11 months ago and that it makes no sense that Europe STILL doesn't have it.

18. Water Pokemon Master

As LLT said, in America we already got ours 11 months ago and I think it is weird that you haven't got yours yet. That's what I meant.

And if you want to buy it, just order it online instead of waiting for it to be released, if it does.

19. PKMN_JTA

PKMN_JTA New Member