Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Does anyone here like Ruby/Sapphire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sapphire is my favorite game. I have heard a lot against Ruby/Sapphire, so I wanted to see if anyone here likes those games.

Hoenn has to be my favorite region. I love the diversity of it; the houses in Fortree, connected by bridges; the town on the water, connected by pathways of logs; even the relatively "regular" places are beautiful. The only thing I don't like is how you can have only one secret base.

Please tell me what you think!

I have:

Saphire
Fire Red
Leaf Green

And I'm looking to get an Emerald...=`(
I liked Saphire the best. Because it has more Pokemanz than Fire Red/Leaf Green. It was also my first of the 5 Pokemanz games I ever got. (The 5 are the ones like ruby, emerald, fire red, and etc.)

I have:

Saphire
Fire Red
Leaf Green

And I'm looking to get an Emerald...=`(
I liked Saphire the best. Because it has more Pokemanz than Fire Red/Leaf Green. It was also my first of the 5 Pokemanz games I ever got. (The 5 are the ones like ruby, emerald, fire red, and etc.)

umm... then you didn't get fa enough in FR/LG

I have Gold, Ruby, FR, Emerald, XD, Colosseum and Diamond... so I'd know this... (especially since my 'lil bro has Sapphire, LG, and Pearl...)

I play the TCG but have not spent much time on the game boy. I spent about 10 hours on Emerald and 4 on Sapphire. Am I missing something or are they very, very similar?

Ruby/Sapphire are different from Emerald. Emerald you get both Groudon and Kyogre. R/S had one of them depending on which version you played. They were also different levels. Emerald had an island for Mew, R/S did not. Emerald has the Battle Frontier island. R/S were identical games, except that they either had Team Aqua or Team Magma depending on the version. Emerald had both. For me i bought all of the games. Many are just the same game with a slight twist, but worth playing anyway.

Yeah, a remake of G/S/C would be pretty awsome. I got those before I ever got R/S, but when I got Gold, R/S was already out. Weird, right? But if you want to get all the Pokemon in R/S/E, you really have to get them all. R/S had different Pokemon to catch at certain parts. Like in Saphire you could catch Shuppet, and Duskull was really rare. In Ruby, its the other way around. In Ruby, there was Zangoose, but no Seviper, if I remember correctly. Emeraid combined parts of R/S, but it still never had all the Pokemon in it. That is, if I can remember correctly.

Polls are not allowed, and many people's replies are simply yes I do! So this gets locked sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back