Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Does anyone know who the PTO of Kansas is?

Dark Legendary Master

Yep as the title. My girlfriend lives there, and would like to know who the PTO there is. She'd like to start playing, but needs a bit of help learning how to play. I've done what I can to help her, and apprentice doesn't work on her computer I don;t think. Can anyone help tell us who the PTO of Kansas is, please?

Not every state has a PTO. Vince (Meg45) is the PTO for the St. Louis, MO area and points east (ie Memphis, TN)

Check out the tourney locator for Kansas for the last prerelease time. I know there was one in Olathe, but the guy's name escapes me right now. If noone gets you an answer I will look it up tonight. Nice guy.

M45

I'd suggest, though, that if she needs help learning how to play, a League might be a better thing to look for than a PTO.
A PTO is kind of busy at their events and doesn't have the time to teach people how to play. That's what Leagues are for.

Well the only league in Kansas as far as I can tell is at Collector's Cache, and she lives in Dodge City. A tad too far away. I was going to see if we can contact the PTO about getting one set up near her, somewhere.

Dark Legendary Master said:
Well the only league in Kansas as far as I can tell is at Collector's Cache, and she lives in Dodge City. A tad too far away. I was going to see if we can contact the PTO about getting one set up near her, somewhere.

The Kansas PTO is Steve Ferrell an he does not run any Leagues. The Prerelease's in Kansas are held at Collector's Cache also.

Well that just ruins everything. The only league there is at Collector's Cache, and my girl friend lives in Dodge City. How far would that be? There's potential for more players in that state if someone there would do something to get more leagues set up there.

Back