2 Night Maintenance
2 Team Galactic's Wager
1 Scott
1 Roseanne's Research

Energy: 15
11 Psychic
3 Multi
1 DRE

Strategy: Get up a quick Banette and suicide 1-2 of them to take fast prizes and draw cards with Minun. Then use Claydol/Trainers to get Banettes in your hand and discard them with Lunatone/Trainers. Finally, Warp Point for the last few KO's

You really need 3 Lake Boundary in here, but I see you have a Scott. I'd recommend dropping the scott for the third LB.

2 NM is nice
1 roseanne's is.... bad. Either have enough to use it consistently, or don't use it. If you simply tech it in for scott then gardevoir will love you for giving them an essential telepass trainer in their hard matchup.

Have you tried a ball engine?

I guess 3 mentor/4 quick ball would be realllly interesting, especially with a claydol. You make it almost 50/50 to get an evolution with QB once you mentor. Niiiice.

Pokemon:15
4 Shuppet CG
4 Banette SW
1 Lunaone
1 Solrock
2 Baltoy
2 Claydol
1 Minun SW

Trainers: 31
4 Bebe Search
3 Wager
4 TV
2 holon Mentor
2 Castaway
1 Scott
2 Crystal Beach
2 Lake Boundary
2 Night Maintenance
3 Warp Point
4 Pluspower
2 Strength Charm

Energy: 14
1 DRE
9 Psychic
4 Multi

How would this be?

Trainers: 32
4 TVR
4 Plus Power
3 Roseanne's Research
3 Bebe's Search
3 Quick Ball
3 Pokedex HANDY910is
3 Warp Point
2 Lake Boundary
2 Crystal Beach
2 Night Maintenance
2 Team Galactic's Wager
1 Scott

You really need 3 Lake Boundary in here, but I see you have a Scott. I'd recommend dropping the scott for the third LB.

2 NM is nice
1 roseanne's is.... bad. Either have enough to use it consistently, or don't use it. If you simply tech it in for scott then gardevoir will love you for giving them an essential telepass trainer in their hard matchup.

Have you tried a ball engine?

I guess 3 mentor/4 quick ball would be realllly interesting, especially with a claydol. You make it almost 50/50 to get an evolution with QB once you mentor. Niiiice.

not a dis, just surprised that you never saw the mentor/quick ball combo. I've been trying it in a few decks but Bannete definitively benefits from it the most. I only have 2 Bannetes and 0 Shuppets so I haven't tried it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back