Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

dose any one ahve the dark wing duck deck list

Status
Not open for further replies.

forrest yo

hey all you nice people, i have seen alot of a deck called dark wing duck it would be much help if you guys could help me with a list?

We aren't allowed to make decks for you, but I can give you a breakdown of what it is. It is Absol SW, Honchkrow, Honchkrow Lv.X, and some lists will use a tech Umbreon* with Super Scoop Up to abuse its power of discarding cards from the hand. The deck seems to be about wrecking your opponents hand.

It actually is against board rules for someone to post a topic saying "someone make me a deck".

Look in the deck help section of the forums. You will get many lists from there and then you can tech it, change it to fit your own playing style.

chuzzoe

It actually is against board rules for someone to post a topic saying "someone make me a deck".
Yeah, that is what I meant. Since people aren't supposed to ask for list, I assumed that people shouldn't provide the lists. I sincerely wish more people would actually read the rules and such to the Pokegym forum, particularly the deck help section :nonono:.

You've gotten the best answer your going to get.

**Click**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back