DP 3/4 - Secret Wonders on sale November 7th

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by vanderbilt_grad, Sep 10, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vanderbilt_grad

vanderbilt_grad New Member

http://www.pojo.com/pokemon/news/2007/9-10.shtml

Not clear to me if this is DP3 or 4 yet. Anyone else?

[editors note: confirmed as DP3, story is up on the Pokemon TCG official site, Poke Beach, and the PokeGym front page. DP3 Spoiler by PokeGym members Bangiras and Nanimonoka]

Last edited: Sep 10, 2007
  2. ixidor89

ixidor89 New Member

Does Shining in the Darkness have a Weavile?

3. Hummers2187plus3

Hummers2187plus3 New Member

Since im home sick this will make me feel a little bit better... I cant wait to see some cards

4. Black_jirachi

Black_jirachi New Member

Stop calling it DP4 then.
    Since it is our 3rd DP set, it is DP3: Secret Wonders.
    The japanese DP3: Shining Darkness, will be out DP4-Something something

5. Naki Feralkin

Naki Feralkin New Member

Lava Flow sounds like Heatran, I don't know if anyone confirmed him being in it in the first update, as for powerhouse, probably a fighting deck.

Cresselia will help bring Psychic's power back, I would hope. Psychic has been kind of lacking lately, and this may bring back its luster. And of course the new Eeveelution X's.

I'm pretty excited for this though, it just stinks we wont end up getting any spoilers early for this one due to us getting it the same time as the Japanese.

6. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Why does that suck? IMO it makes looking at the new set more exciting.

7. P_A

P_A Active Member

No problem. We'll get spoilers early. Mind you, since Vincent posted on this thread that it would be out in Japan on Oct 26, it'll only be a couple days early, but it will be early! :lol:

8. KazamBolt

KazamBolt Active Member

Yet, we still will have our prereleases before that. Spoilers wouldn't be of any use. The Japanesse might get their spoilers from us!! :)

9. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

^ we probaly will get them at the same time

10. Ardoptres

Ardoptres New Member

No smeargle for us then? :(

11. Burninating_Torchic

Burninating_Torchic New Member

...no... not how it works.
    "DP1", "DP2", "DP3", and "DP4" are the commonly accepted abbreviations in relation to the order in which the sets came out in Japan, not the order in which the sets came out in America.

12. Hagrid23

Hagrid23 New Member

Commonly accepted by who? PUI has been calling the next set DP3 and now has released the official name. The release in February is DP4.

13. Arri

Arri New Member

Yes! Great News!:D

14. Burninating_Torchic

By the playerbase.
    I know that everyone I've talked to has been referring to Shining Darkness as DP3 and this new set as DP4, even though we've always known that DP4 is going to come before DP3.
    The "DP#" refers to Japanese sets; if you're talking about American sets, people usually use the actual set name abbreviations, like "MT".

15. vanderbilt_grad

vanderbilt_grad New Member

LOL. So I was incorrect. It's it's a mix of Japan's DP3 & 4.

This is going to be an interesting set!

16. Arri

Arri New Member

Im interested in what they added, DP4 cards, Woo!:D

17. Burninating_Torchic

I seriously hope they have an explanation for this one that actually makes sense...
    >_<

18. rhodesia123

rhodesia123 New Member

pokemon usa will henceforth release all sets simultaneously with japan

19. Jason

Jason New Member

can someone lock the thread since it already got a better one with images? :p

20. (TYranitarFReak)

(TYranitarFReak) New Member

last time, Mysterious Treasures was called Mysterious Trousers, i wonder what joke could come up this time.:lol::lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.