Dp 6

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by gardevoirlvx, Mar 26, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. gardevoirlvx

gardevoirlvx New Member

Does anyone know anything about DP6.:biggrin:

2. rhodesia123

rhodesia123 New Member

3. secretsof2113

secretsof2113 Moderator Trader Feedback Mod

Why would anybody at this time? DP5 was just released. Way to jump the gun there!

4. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

The public doesn't know anything about DP6, but the Pokemans people should (hopefully) :thumb:

5. Burninating_Torchic

Burninating_Torchic New Member

The American DP6 will be Japan's DP5.
    Japanese DP6 doesn't exist - DP5 was the end of the "DP" block. The next Japanese set will be part of a different block, and therefore probably won't go by "DP6".

6. Kabutops141

Kabutops141 New Member

Well, it will be the 6th set of DP. That's about all I know.

7. CheeseEX

CheeseEX New Member

whats dp

8. Kabutops141

Kabutops141 New Member

Diamond and Pearl

9. CheeseEX

CheeseEX New Member

o ok then lets see dp then dp mesterous tresures dp secret wonders dp gerat wonders

4 teel me if i missed some thing

10. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

Well, DP5 (which is Majestic Dawn) is getting released in May, so we are all expecting it. BT is right. America's DP6 will be the Japanese DP5 plus maybe some other stuff IDK. So if you are all hoping for all of the spiffy translated cards on the 'beach. Don't expect them till DP6

11. poketo

poketo New Member

I don't expect it will be Japans DP 5 they already messed everything up with set contents and order so it is just crazy. these sets are messed up but it might be that US is trying to syncronizing with Japan

Last edited: Mar 26, 2008
  12. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

perhaps. Maybe sets will be delayed in Japan to a point that America DP6 can come out? i dunno. I think that would be a good idea. Since Japan is ending the DP block with their DP5