DP16 Pikachu?

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by Nanashii, Jun 2, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Nanashii

Nanashii New Member

2. Snowball21

Snowball21 New Member

3. TheDarkTwins

TheDarkTwins Active Member

Why is it inaccurate? I only see one auction up. There have only been a total of 2 in the last month I beleive. So how is asking for that much too much? I would think if your the only one who list something that you can set the price. It looks like he had 6 originally and out of the 6, 3 were sold and 1 of the 6 for the BIN price. I am not sure why you think it is wrong but if it is hard to get then it is 100% worth that. Think about what Charizard Ex is worth, and then think about what it actually goes for. It is quite different.

JMO,
    Drew

4. Nanashii

Nanashii New Member

Its just seems strange for a reprint promo, especially when it wqas recently released as common/uncommon

5. TheDarkTwins

TheDarkTwins Active Member

It is because collectors want it. The less there are to go around and the more people/collectors that want it, would obviously push up the price.

Drew

6. TLesky

TLesky Active Member

Wow. My daughter has 6 of them. Guess I better put a tighter grip on them.

7. Nanashii

Nanashii New Member

What did they come with?

8. pokemonmike

pokemonmike Active Member

If people are crazy enough to pay a rediculous amount of money for a card that is , and was , simply aquired then so be it but I know I can still get my hands on them here as the walmart has them and to be perfectly honest the promo is not worth more than $4 - $6 . If you want to take ebay prices then ...well you deserve what you get.

9. Wallydraigle

Wallydraigle New Member

I saw like thirty of these today in blister packs along with a MT booster and a MT theme deck for $11.99 :D

10. yoyofsho16

yoyofsho16 New Member

yeah they just come in theme deck packs! why do collectors want them so bad?

11. Nanashii

Nanashii New Member

I'm going to go shopping tomorrow just to find the DP16 Pikachu, I KNOW its not worth that much, although aren't it kinda stupid basing it's worth on ONE Purchase of over $30?