Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

DP4 card cuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I'll miss the Eeveelutions till we get them but there are enough strong cards left that it will be a good set.

<assuming of course this is correct.....I guess we'll know for sure in about 12 hours>

B

There are enough playables in GE. Most people forget that DP4 was 2 sets rolled into one, which basically means they packed about twice the goodness into them. My guess is that DP5 will be extremely toned down, and that we will get these cards with DP5 in time for Regionals/Nats.

I don't think you're right. I think we'll get the rest of the DP4 cards, and then the Infernape/Empoleon things, along with some promotional cards. Don't be surprised if our ONLY Lvl Xs are Leafeon and Glaceon in our April/May set. Garchomp still not appearing wouldn't surprise me.

It's fake!!!

JK

That sucks though, those Lv. X's were really anticipated. THere are quite a few cards I liked in there that got cut.

You know what it really means? It means these cards will survive the next rotation assuming 4 sets cut per year. ;)

You know what it really means? It means these cards will survive the next rotation assuming 4 sets cut per year. ;)

That's always true and something to look forward too, lol. Though it still would have been nice to get them...

*protests for a universal format following Japan*

A new Chatot!? Is it supposed to be better than the other one?

yes yes yes this is what it was supposed to do

Chatot L.30 – Colorless – HP60
Basic Pokemon

[.] Mimic: Shuffle your hand into your deck. Then, count the number of cards in your opponent’s hand and draw that many cards.
[C][C] Chatter: 20 damage. The Defending Pokemon can’t retreat during your opponent’s next turn.

Weakness: Lightning (+20)
Resistance: Fighting (-20)
Retreat: 0

it kills me we didnt get it by the time we do i dont think it will be worth it

I really wanted dawn stadium... I knew it was'nt gonna be out because of its pic but still. I kinda had plans for it. That and Phione, but I guess everyone had plans for it.

They basically cut all the interesting/format changing cards, except maybe... ehh.. a few.

Not really. Call Energy, Leafeon lv X, Garchomp lv X and Fione are great cards, but there are just as many great cards that did get into GE, and I feel like almost all of the most interesting/format changing cards did get in.

*is happy about GE, because he had been worrying* ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back