Drabsol deck

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by rerisenphoenix, Oct 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rerisenphoenix

rerisenphoenix New Member

I really would like to run this deck in the next battle roads and was just wondering if I could get some input on it. The idea is to spread damage as much as possible with both Dragonite and Absol. The extra kick in this deck is the Cacturne delta fighting that spreads damage as well.

23-pokemon

4-2-4 Dragonite ex delta
    3-absol ex
    3-2 Cacturne delta species
    1-shining/star mew
    4-holons castform/more for the energy than pokemon

20-trainers/supporters

4-Bebe's search
    2-castaway
    3-galactics wager
    2-holon mentor
    3-tv reporter
    2-copycat
    1-switch
    3-rare candy

17-energy cards

8-grass energy
    2-dark enery basic
    3-fighting energy
    4-delta rainbow energy

Total-60

I know it might need some work but I would really like your input on what to do thanks!!!

2. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

My recommendation is a big one. I'd switch to a Flygon/ex combo with the Dragonite. Dragonite, with an attack of four energy, is very slow to power. You really need something to boost him up. Flygon d could do that. Then you could use Flygon ex, sharing the same evolutions line saving space in the deck, to also spread damage. The combo would be quite deadly! Flygon ex d has the same attack as Absol ex, but it does 50 more damage to the active poke! I'd also strongly recommend a 2-2 Fearow line if you make such changes. Fearow can get you and delta species poke once per turn, thus resulting in great speed! One last thing, you'd need to add Windstorm to combat Cessation Crystal. It would really change the cards in the deck a lot, but your strategy would, for the most part, remain intact. Such changes would boost consistency and speed. Another option if you don't like Flygon as you energy accelerator for Dragonite, you could use Altaria ex. Good luck, hope this helps!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.