drabsoliftry

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by rerisenphoenix, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rerisenphoenix

rerisenphoenix New Member

So I was wondering what you all would think about this deck I still need some help but it is a possible battle roads deck....help please any input is apprecciated!

pokemon-20

4x dratini delta species
    2x dragonair delta species
    4x dragonite ex delta species

3x absol ex

3x seedot dp
    2x nuzleaf dp
    2x shiftry dp

trainers-18

4x rare candy
    4x tvr
    4x celios
    3x castaway
    3x copycat

energy-

12-grass energy
    2-double rainbow energy
    2-special dark
    6-dark energy

Like I said I am thinking about running it and would like some input thanks guy!!!

2. i like nachos

i like nachos New Member

I would drop a copycat and put a Shiftry EX from CG in it would help alot against decks like Duskqueen.Other than that the deck looks solid.

3. Darkwalker

Darkwalker New Member

If you are going to play Draggy Ex d then you really want a Stadium that you can lock in to annoy your opponent. Of the ones out there Crystal Beach and Lake Boundary are probably the ones you can use effectively. Your Trainers need a little work also, replace the 4 Celios with Bebe's so you can search out Ex pokemon, you aren't playing any tools, so Castaway isn't quite as good, try switching them for Scott. You are running way too much energy. Drop the Grass down to 10 the basic dark to 2 and up the special dark to 4. Drop both DRE and add in 3 Crystal Beach and 1 Lake Boundary.

I'm not sure what the synergy betweeen your pokemon choices are and you didn't put down a basic strategy for the deck, so I can only suggest better versions of the cards you are using.

4. thysereivuth

thysereivuth New Member

just wodering what would be your source of energy. it gona take a long time to attach energy

5. finalstain

finalstain New Member

btw you cant put DRE on Draggy ex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.