Dragon Charizard

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by BLiZzArD, Feb 3, 2004.

1. BLiZzArD

BLiZzArD New Member

ok I have at least a 4 2 4 line on Charizard and am considering building a deck using them but can't come up with anything as support or a back up hitter any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    BLiZ

Last edited: Feb 3, 2004
  2. Misdreavus

Misdreavus Member

Hmm... Magmar ex and Magcargo ex come to mind. My friend played Magcargo ex and it did very well for him (well... he played it with Blaziken, but it should still work)... it might be worth a try.

3. Lugias_Realm

Lugias_Realm New Member

I myself would use
    Entei x4
    Blaines Moltres x3
    Blaines Magmar x4
    Ho-Oh x1
    and lets say about 30 something Fire Energy

4. BLiZzArD

BLiZzArD New Member

ok ok I know the power of the entie deck but this, and I should have specified is a modified deck idea upon looking at the dragon zard I realized it may be a good deck card and our mutaul friend has asured me I am capable of using the zard line.
    BLiZ

Last edited: Feb 4, 2004
  5. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

I currently play a Zard deck with Linoone as the backup hitter, using memory berry with Zard, but go 4-4-4 with your Zard line.

The 2 for 40 attack for Charmeleon is far too sweet for turn 2, and that sets up BOOSTIZARD for a turn 3 hit.

I like the card, I like it's potential, and I like letting it wear a crystal shard once in a while.

Meganium45

6. nikePK

nikePK New Member

that sounds pretty nice, what meganium has mentioned.

Any chance one of your kids will be playing this beast at City CHamps, vince?

7. Dro~

Dro~ New Member

Play with dragon magneton and cover it's weakness and also can get your energy back with discarding. Delcatty's not bad too

8. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

Nike, you know who my fire trainer is....guess who has taken over my Zard deck.

M45