Dragon Frontiers Deck Box

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by blackdragonwildfire, Apr 18, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. blackdragonwildfire

blackdragonwildfire New Member

Just wondering about how many are there and how much would it cost to get one?

2. rerisenphoenix

rerisenphoenix New Member

One went on eBay not too long ago for around $500.

3. Flygon999

Flygon999 New Member

I heard of one that sold for $430.00 not to long ago....
    There's probably not to many of them.

4. Mudkip711

Mudkip711 New Member

i saw one for $450.00 once and why are they so valuable

5. Adam Garcia

Adam Garcia New Member

because all of them were apparently destroyed because they arrived for the prereleases. So now only a few exist.

6. Flygon999

Flygon999 New Member

How many exist? And the exact price was $430.00

7. shinx-a-vision

shinx-a-vision New Member

you probly wouldnt get a number on the amount.......

8. blackdragonwildfire

blackdragonwildfire New Member

Thank you for all your help. Just wish I knew how many there were out there, to get a better idea of how rare it is.

9. Mudkip711

Mudkip711 New Member

i think on pokebeach it said like about close to 8 exist but if i'm wrong corredt me

10. homeofmew

homeofmew Active Member

three to five of them exist.

11. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

But wasn't there a second one listed that went for like $200 range?

12. pokemonfreak

pokemonfreak New Member

You guys are somewhat wrong, it was anywhere from $400-$1,000 per box and more than five are left, but only like i think 100 exist, they were destryoed beacsue they didn't get to the prerealeses on time

13. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Where are you getting the idea that there are 100 left. And what kind of n00b would pay $1000?! They would get teased so bad it wouldn't be worth buying :lol:!

14. shinx-a-vision

shinx-a-vision New Member

hmmm, there would probly be a few more, like 10 total cause there was a guy who had 2 and used one till it broke (2) 2 sold on e-bay (4) already....... meh

15. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

I have personally seen 5 of these things. There are some in the great NW coughPUIcough, some in Missouri, some in FL, some in GA, some in Utah/Colorado.....so, methinks they are rare, but not as rare as the PR Raichu (8 or 9 of those exist).

2 have been sold on eBay recently. 1st went for 430, purchased by Chairman Kaga. 2nd went for mid 200s. See, it all depends on getting 2 or more active bidders. 1 fell out bc they won the 1st auction.

Keith

16. Flygon999

Flygon999 New Member

How did the people who have these deck-boxes get them? Not from ebay, like from where?

17. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

That is the big secret. Nobody is really telling.

18. Magic_Umbreon

Magic_Umbreon Researching Tower Scientist, Retired

If they are not intended to be in the public domain, doesn't that make them "stolen goods" or something? Morally, I say if Pokémon does not want people to have them, that decision should not be taken advantage of. In fact, I actually think it is more "right" to sell a world championship Lugia ex for a high amount. You bought it, you sold it, nothing wrong. But when you won't say where you got it from, taht's different. I'm not saying they were stolen, just that Pokémon either intended no-one to get one or not.

19. Flygon999

Flygon999 New Member

Did they only hand them out to Ledgend-like people? Like PokePop and Bulbasnore?

20. Pikamaster

Pikamaster Active Member

They're like pre-release raichu, they are both rare and valuable.