Dragon singh battle roads 2008

Discussion in 'Battle Roads' started by Dragon100, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Dragon100

Dragon100 New Member

the day before.
    hi.the day before clement my good tcg buddy came over.he came for some trades and a quick practice for br's.i was going to use elecrtic charge.but i play test it.it was good.then at night play test it again so that i get the hang of it.

the br day,
    woke up @ 7:40 am.i prayed in the morning..then i shower.feel fresh then i ate breakfast.then i pesterd my dad to send me.i reach cc about 10:10.the aunty said i was late so i hurry.then i register and william gave me deck list and said quickly fill it up.judges were.
    mr omar and mr jj.then i saw this calvin wl tay HE SAID!!!!
    HELLO FRIEND SO DAMN FREAKING LOUDLY.EMBARASSING ME WHEN I WAKLED IN.HIS FRIENDS WERE LAUGHING AT ME SO LOUDLY.THEN I SAW CHUN YEE WEI.I GOT ANGRY.HE DON WANT TO BORROW ELECTIVIRE X TO ME.HOW SAD.LUCKYLI I HAD MY SPAERE DECK SO I USE IT. I PLAY GGsol
    I RITE MY DECK LIST SO FAST THEN ROUND 1 START THIS ALL BEGINS.

ROUND 1
    ME VS YIK MENG 0-1
    THIS GUY IS YIK HENG'S BRO.HE SCREW SHUFFLE MY DECK AND CUT IT 4 x.I HAD A GOOD START BUT THEN ALL MY GOOD CARDS WERE IN PRIZE PILE.HE PLAYED
    RAI VIRE.AN OLD DECK.DID NOT NOE THAT GALLADE WAS GOING TO BEAT IT.HE CHARGE AND CHARGE AND CHARGE!!!!.HE TOOK ME DOWN WITH ELECTIVIRE. WITH HIS LAST PRIZE.I HAD A BAAAADDDD HAANNNDDDD!!!!!!!.I LOST COZ OF BAD HAND.

ROUND 2
    ME VS WAI HON 0-2
    .HAD AN OK HAND CARD TO HIS GODLY ONE.I GOT T2ED BY GALLADE.

THEN LUNCH TIME 12;00 -12:45
    I ATE FRIED RICE AND THEN 1 PIZZA.

THEN ROUND 3
    ME VS YAP ZAI 0-3
    THE SAME HORRIBLE LUCK AS ROUND 2 .T2ED BY GALLADE,AGAIN!

ROUND 4
    ME VS KARIM SWIFT. 1-3
    this was great.THIS IS AN EASY ONE.MY DISTROYER ABSOL.THE ABSOL DISCARD EVERYHTING.THE G&G CAME TO MY RESCUE.I SUCESSFULLY SET UP A GARDY.THEN LV UP.THEN I START TO BRING DOWN ALL HIS BASIC POKEMON.HE USE A VENESAUR VARIANT. .THEN I SWITCH GARDY AFTER SETTING UP GALLADE.AND PSYCHIC CUT FTW!!!!!!!!!!.I WON A KID.NOT GREAT.ITS A FREE WIN.

ROUND 5 ME VS YIK HENG. 2-3
    THIS WAS THE MATCH OF 2008 SO FAR.I START TO SCREW SHUFFLE HIS DECK.HE GOT A BAAD HAND!!!.MORE WORSE WAS ABSOL MY START.I START TO DISCARD EVERY THING WHILE SETTING UP HEER AND RANJHA.HE USE FLYGON D/SWAMPERT EX/CLAYDOLL/DUSKNOIR/OTHER TYPES.A WEIRD DECK.I KILLED ALL HIS POKEMON WITH PSYCHIC CUT.THEN GALLADE IS GOING TO GET KOED ANYTIME SO I SONIC BLADE HIS SWAMPERT EX.THEN HE KOED ME WITH HARD FEELINGS.THEN gardy CAME AND BRING DOWN SWAMPERT EX FTW!!!!!!!!!!.I WON CHEW YIK HENG THE FIRST TIME!!!!! THANK GOD!!!!.CHEW YIK HENG IS ASIA'S N0.5 RANKING PLAYER.HE DID NOT GET A BAD HAND HE GOT 1 OR 2 DOLL ENGINES RUNNING WITH FLYGON D/ SWAMPERT EX AND DUSKNOIR.

THATS THE END OF THE BATTLE ROADS TOURNEY.I SCORED 2-3 THE WHOLE GAME.OK?NEED TO WORK BIT HARDER WO??I COLLECTED 3 POP 6 PACKS AND GOT RIOLU AND LUCARIO IN 1OF THEM.THESE ARE THE BAD AND GOOD OF THE DAY:

PROPS:
    GOT A MAGNEZONE LV X DP5 FROM A TRADE WITH MY FLYGON EX D.
    GOT RIOLU AND LUCARIO FROM POP6
    BEATED CHEW YIK HENG FOR THE FIRST TIME.
    HAD A GOOD GAME WITH KARIM SWIFT.AN EASY GAME.
    HAD GOOD TIME WITH YOONG JIAN
    HAD A GOOD FRIENDLY WITH ADWIN LIM .I WON HIM.
    MADE FRIENDS WITH WAI HON

SLOPS

GOT SCREW WITH THE BAD HAAAAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 ROUNDS
    GOT EMBARRASED BY CALVIN WL TAY.HE SHOUTED HELLO FRIEND SO DAMN LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!IN THE MORNING!!
    CHUN YEE WEI FOR NOT LENDING ME THE ELECTIVIRE X.THEN SOME MORE WANT TO TRADE MY OTHER GOOD CARDS.
    REVEALING MY SECRET DECK.BECOZ OF YEE WEI DONT WANT LEND I HAVE 2 USE GG INSTEAD.
    FOR COMING LATE.

TQ FOR YOUR KIND TIME READING THIS.I WILL TRAIN HARDER FOR NATIONALS.AND I WILL COME UP WITH THE NATIONAL NEWS.TATA.WATCH OUT FOR THE MD NEWS TODAY!!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012