Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dragons Exalted

Lotti

As everyone knows, Dragons Exalted will release on August, 15th. For players from overseas who extend their stay in Hawaii this is really interesting because boxes are generally cheaper in the US than overseas. Does anyone know where I can get boxes on Hawaii and how much they cost?
Or any other way to get them?
We're leaving on August, 16th so ordering them on the internet will be a bit risky. How much is Walmart/Target charging per box? Do they even sell boxes?

Any help is greatly aprreciated!

People who place high in at Worlds, plus I think judges get boxes given to them.

The best bet is just to ask around, see if anyone fancies selling.

People who place high in at Worlds, plus I think judges get boxes given to them.

When you do that people are asking $100+ most of the time. For that price I can buy them in Germany, too.

Staff and volunteers may receive some boxes, but who says they will be DE? May be DEX. Worlds ends on Aug 12. Release date isnt until the 15th. There will be some PRs @ Wolrds though for Dragons. That is one place to get the cards early!

Keith

Last year at Worlds at least some got Emerging Powers which was having its Prereleases at Worlds because I bought a box there.

And the year before that I was involved in a draft of box of Undaunted which had been won, and that set was only just having its Prereleases at Worlds too.

Last year at Worlds at least some got Emerging Powers which was having its Prereleases at Worlds because I bought a box there.

And the year before that I was involved in a draft of box of Undaunted which had been won, and that set was only just having its Prereleases at Worlds too.

How much was the box you bought?

Back