Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

BW-on Drakeon Deck - Revised! Might need some help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wolfe

This was the deck before Phantom Forces came out:

Pokemon
Dragonite EX x3 (FUF)
Virizion EX x1 (PL-something)
Eevee x3 (FUF)
Leafeon x2 (PL-something)
Flareon x1 (PL-something)
Dedenne x1 (FUF)
Cubchoo x2 (FUF)
Beartic x2 (FUF)

Trainers
AZ x1 (I knew it was coming...)
Colress x1
Evosoda x2
Lysandre's Trump Card x1 (I knew it was coming...)
N x4
Pal Pad x1
Pokemon Fan Club x1
Professor's Letter x1
Shauna x3
Skyla x3
Startling Megaphone x2
Super Scoop Up x4
Super Energy Retrieval x1
Ultra Ball x3

Energies
Grass x8
Electric x4
DCE x3

But now that phantom Forces is almost out (and just in time for Halloween!), I have revised it. If anyone can help me better it, it'll be GREAT!

-1 Jolteon
-2/2 Beartic line
-2 DCE

+1 Manectric EX
+1 M Manectric EX
+2 Manectric Spirit Links
+2 Robo Subs
+1 Jamming Net

Method
I will use the Dragonite EX for its ability, Bust In, and the Virizion EX for its ability and energy-accelerating attack. I will use the Eevee for its ability so I can evolve it to Leafeon quickly. Leafeon's attack, Energy Crush, will help a lot and Flareon's attack, Vengeance, could be a late-game win for me! Each of Dedenne's attacks only cost 1 colourless energy. And for the final pokemon, Manectric EX and M Manectric EX replaced Jolteon and the Beartic line, since 1) they're stronger, 2) they still only cost an electric and a colourless energy, 3) they're more useful and 4) M Manectric EX can knock out Pyroar (FUF) in one hit!

I chose to use two Manectric Spirit Links so I could evolve Manectric to its Mega evolution quicker than if I had just one. Two Robo Subs would help me set up as well as save some prize cards and the Jamming Net would help with Manectric's second attack!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back