Dream Scyther

Discussion in 'Create-A-Card' started by Mr_Fuji, Aug 19, 2003.

1. Mr_Fuji

Mr_Fuji New Member

Dream Scyther
    80 HP (Grass)
    Lv. 100

Dream Rule: You may only play one Dream Scyther per deck.

Pokémon Power: Waking Eyes When an attack would do damage to Dream Scyther, your opponent flips a coin. If heads, the attack proceeds normally. If tails, the attack does nothing.

[G][G][C] Dream Scythe [40] Flip a coin. If heads, Prevent all effects of attacks (Including damage) done to Dream Scyther until the end of your opponent's next turn.

Weakness: Fire
    Resistance: Fighting
    Retreat Cost: 1

--Fuji

Last edited: Aug 19, 2003
  2. dkates

dkates New Member

Seems a little overpowered -- change Dream Scythe's cost to (G)(G)(G), for one. Also, drop the HP to 60 or 70. Other than that, it's just a big Baby -- sounds like a good candidate for an AQ Jumpluff deck.

3. Mr_Fuji

Mr_Fuji New Member

LOL, the idea was to make the card a 25% chance to hit. I like G G C 'cause that's the cost of rocket's scyther. ;) Plus this way you can use recycle for one, but I made it so you cant use DCE to power it. G G G is just sying it's harder to use, which I dun` like. The idea for the dream cards was to make INSANELY powerful cards that can only be used one per deck.

80 HP, since only one per deck, I may concider reducing to 70 if I take the retreat away.

4. Pokekid

Pokekid New Member

Superb card it deserves a :clap:!

5. Mr_Fuji

Mr_Fuji New Member

Gah, I forgot to add "Untill the end of your opponent's next turn."...

Fixed!