Drips-Dragons Deck

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by JasonthePwnda, Jan 5, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JasonthePwnda

JasonthePwnda New Member

The is a deck, entitled Drips. My first deck in a while.

15 Monsters
    3 Trapinch (2Bind,1Dig)
    2 Vibrava (Quick Charge)
    3 Flygon (Holo)
    2 Zangoose
    1 Rayquaza ex
    1 Torkoal
    1 Wobbuffet
    1 Latias ex (you are like WTF what kind of pot does he grow? but this helps against gardevoir and isnt as slow as people think with flygon. He works in the theme. Same with Rayquaza ex, i like this one, rayquaza im thinking of pulling)
    1 Solrock (Fighting tech vs. Zangoose)

22 Trainers
    1 Oracle
    3 Potion
    2 TV Reporter
    2 Mr. Briney's Compassion
    2 Copycat
    4 Lady Outing
    2 Fisherman
    3 Rare Candy
    2 Pokemon Park

23 (!!) Energy
    3 Psychic
    4 Grass
    3 Water
    5 Fire
    5 Lightning
    3 Fighting
    (prolly change the unneeded energy types to 2 energy, and add more fire/water/electric for my ex's)

2. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

Ok, with Flygon, It is usually better not to skip the Vibriva Stage, its attack is to vital to the deck.... Ok, lets do this..... and see what you think

17 Pokemon
    3 Trapinch (I prefer Bind myself)
    3 Vibriva (Rare one)
    3 Flygon (Holo)
    2 Magnemite (Any of the Dragons)
    2 Magneton (Rare Dragons)
    1 Latias EX
    1 Wobbuffett
    2 Solrock

24 Trainers
    3 Lady Outing
    3 Briney
    3 Reporter/Birch
    3 Copycat/Oak
    2 TV
    2 Pokepark
    2 Net Search
    3 Switch
    3 Fast Ball/Master Ball/PETM

19 Energy
    4 Grass
    4 Electric
    3 Water
    3 Fire
    3 Fighting
    2 Psy

This should get you alot further. Left some of it the same, but Magneton is just awsome in Flygon. I mean think, it fetches discarded NRG, which is huge when you can just lay it back down quickly, and its attack can do massive damage in no time thanx to Flygon... Birch vs Reporter is iffy. Birch is better late game usually, once you Rain Energy down, Reporter is better early game while you build up the energy... So whichever.... Birch constantly gives me 3 plus in my Flygon deck though, fyi. Cat vs Oak is iffy too. It really depends on situation and opponents deck. If you see a lot of Delcatty, you want to go Cat, if you dont, Oak usually gets the same or more. Without Elm and Eek in this format, I think Copycat lost a lot of power, IMO. Oh well, that is my fix (like billionth time I have helped or replied on a Flygon deck too....)

Last edited: Jan 6, 2004
  3. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

Spec, what about Juggler... That card is broken in this deck! Discard 2 nrg for Juggler and get 2 nrg back with ton! Trust me, I'm a Flygon vet and if ur runnin Ton, Juggler is a must. My 2 cents...
    -Swampert

4. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

Yes Swampert, Juggler is another option, mr VET. If you are a vet Flygon player, than I am a Flygon Veterinarian. I have done my reseach before building my Flygon deck, and given good advice on each of the dozen+ that have been posted, even you cant deny that Swampy....

Yes, Juggler is another Option along with Birch and TV Reporter. Go with the one that suits you the best, either of the 3 are awsome in this deck....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.