Dude Surf!

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Danny B, Jun 21, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danny B

Danny B New Member

Pokemon:20

4 Piplup (#71/MD)
    3 Prinplup (MD)
    3 Empoleon (MD)
    1 Empoleon Lv.X (DP)

2 Baltoy (GE)
    2 Claydol (GE)

2 Phione (MD)

1 Helix Fossil (MD)
    1 Omanyte (MD)
    1 Omastar (MD)

Energy:15

3 Scramble Energy
    4 Call Energy
    8 Water Energy

Trainers:25

4 Rare Candy (GE)
    4 Quick Ball (MT)
    4 Celio's Network (DF)
    4 Stevens Advice (PK)
    4 Holon Mentor (DF)
    3 Plus Power/Windstorm (DP/CG)
    2 Team Galactics Wager (MT)

Strategy:

I think you know what it is; Empoleon uses Dual Splash (one of the best sniping moves right now) on there 2 benched Ralts, Shuppet, Magmar, Kabuto, Kirlia, Gallade, basically whatever it is thats there main attacker. And then now that makes thoes two pokemon easy to OHKO throughout the game with Surf Together.

Sometimes you don't get around to using Dual Splash before your OHKO'd, and thats why my Omastar tech is in there. Basically play him down and Surf Together for the knockout. And also he's good against Kabutops when in sence you can't use the plus power due to his lock.

Empoelon Lv.X is obvious, snipe there Claydol then Supreme Command (I know...OUCH!)

And by the way, thanks for reading! Comments/Rates/Fixs whatever you want can go below, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible

2. akeci*

akeci* New Member

you don't need that much holon menthor I think, 2 will be fine, just add rosseane research... in case of your loosing the game because lack of energy....

3. Danny B

Danny B New Member

Well I need more power for Empoleon. Usually I Holon Mentor+Call Energy all in one turn, even if its just a bunch of Phione/Claydol on my bench

4. akeci*

akeci* New Member

well it's just a suggestion... 2 menthor can take out 6 with call energy 8... and you have 9 basic in your deck....

and you just try to get the benched all out?.... well maybe you don't need that much I think....

afterall, empoelon main bullet is dual splash not surf together.... for me.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.