Duel Masters Scans, 2-player Starter

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by farbsman, Feb 15, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. farbsman

farbsman New Member

This past weekend the store I run Pokemon League at held a demo of Duel Masters. In order to participate you had to be a Yu-Gi-Oh! player. Players watched a DVD movie on how to play, played a game, and then filled out a questionaire that will be sent back to Wizards of the Coast. Players then received a Duel Masters 2-Player Starter Deck.

I scanned pictures of all the cards in the 2-player starter except the premium card (can't figure out what I did with that card)

You can see the scans at http://www.cardleagues.com/duelmasters/scans/2playstarter/index.html

Since there are doubles in the starter set there are less cards scans then the 40 in the deck.

Inside the deck you get 2 separately packaged 20 card decks, A premium card, a pack of Duel Masters, a comic, starter rules, expert rules, 2 play mats, an offer to become a D-Max Member, and a piece of cardboard. LOL

Nicest thing about the game so far, no flips!!!!!

I will try getting scans of the cards that I got in my booster pack inside the starter up later. I will also see if I can get some of the other players that participated to give me the cards in there booster so I can scan them. Each booster has 10 cards and 1 puzzle card. The 2 player starters have the same cards other then the booster pack.

2. farbsman

farbsman New Member