DukeFireHatter(Metagross/Jirachi)(Dp-On)

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Hatter™, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hatter™

Hatter™ Active Member

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A FUN DECK.

Pokemon: 20
    3 Beldum LA
    1 Metang LA
    3 Metagross LA
    4 Jirachi LA
    3 Spinarak MT
    3 Ariados MT
    1 Baltoy GE
    1 Claydol GE
    1 Azelf LA

Trainers: 24
    4 Candy
    4 Bebe
    4 Rose
    2 Amulet Coin
    2 Switch
    4 Oak's
    1 Cynthia's
    3 Energy Patch

Energy: 16
    12 Basic Metal
    4 Sp. Metal(were multi for Ariados)

Strategy: Use Metagross to hopefully lock in an active pokemon of your choice so that it gets ko'd at the end of your opponent's turn.

TRANSLATIONS:

HERE IS ALL I CAN GET BECAUSE BEACH IS DOWN AGAIN, I WILL GET REST WHEN THE BEACH IS BACK UP

Metagross LV.58 – Steel – HP120
    Stage 2 – Evolves from Metang

Poke-Power: Magnetic Reversal
    You can use this Power once during your turn. Flip a coin, if heads choose 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon and switch it with your opponent's Active Pokemon. This Power can't be used if this Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition.

[M][C][C] Meteor Mash: 50 damage. If Metagross uses Meteor Mash during your next turn, the base damage is 100 instead of 50.

Weakness: Fire (+30)
    Resistance: Psychic (-20)
    Retreat: 3

-----------

Jirachi LV.42 – Steel – HP70
    Basic Pokemon

[.] One Wish: Choose 1 card from your deck and shuffle the rest of your deck. Then, place the chosen card on top of your deck.
    [M][M] Doom Desire: Discard all Energy attached to Jirachi. At the end of your opponent's next turn, the Defending Pokemon is Knocked Out.

Weakness: Fire (+20)
    Resistance: Psychic (-20)
    Retreat: 1

2. XYZ_Sniper

XYZ_Sniper New Member

i wanted to build jirachi and ariados :D

nice list for fun dont see much changing :thumb:

3. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

A good list, and if you ask me Hatter, this could become more than a fun deck. After all, you have the list right and this combo is very dangerous. Great Job, keep up the good work

4. mca3

mca3 New Member

FINALLY! SOmeone else has seen the potential of Ariados, it is a aweosme tech! I ran Ariados with few decks of mine, it really made people mad when their Retreat cost for Pachy was 3!!!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
  5. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

What if they play a Switch or Warp Point or Poke-Power that allows them to switch? What if they evolve, or Level Up or have the ability to remove effects from them?

I understand this is a FUN DECK. It looks like an interesting idea. But it might be hard to get so many pokemon in play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.