Dusknoir. Forgoten?

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by B_B_C, Feb 22, 2008.

1. B_B_C

B_B_C New Member

I this card could be good. I mean everyone now in days have a full bench. It could really screw some one over. For those that don't know what is dose It's power is that if your opent has 4 or more bench pokemon you may have your opponet and everything attached to it and shuffle it into his or her deck.

discuss

Last edited: Feb 22, 2008
  2. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Well... setting up a Stage 2 just to get your opponent down to 4 Basics might be a little... wastful. If it was a Stage 1, Dusknoir could really be good, but... also, not EVERY one plays with a full Bench, I don't...

3. Mew

Mew New Member

You force them to keep only 3 pokemon benched. You also choose which ones get shuffled when they have 4/5.

4. B_B_C

B_B_C New Member

It really depends on what deck your playing. Magmartar(sp?) mostly has a full bench. it could remove that Maggytar LV.X with 4 :fire: and shuffle it back into the deck.

5. kristi

kristi New Member

it is very good as a 1-0-1 tech.

6. ~`Flygon`~

~`Flygon`~ New Member

Are you serious, Madhatters deck is so annoying.

Dusknoir/Mightyena Ex/Nidoqueen or Porygon 2 is so annoying u force the threat to the back,then you shuffle. Simple. Only thign is that unown G is out,doing hard feelings may suck now.

7. Flygon999

Flygon999 New Member

Try a 1-0-1 tech in G&G.

8. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

I thought QueenHatter or whatever it's called was still being used?

9. ~Blazi-King~

~Blazi-King~ New Member

It is, but not commonly used...

10. Hatter™

Hatter™ Active Member

QueenHatter is still ok, i dont use it anymore though. too bad, it was fun to play. = /

anyway, dusknoir is good but decks can function with 3 bench

11. mca3

mca3 New Member

Crawdaunt EX does the same thing with Splash Back, and is a WAY better attacker!!!

12. Ardoptres

Ardoptres New Member

And is an ex with low HP =/

13. mca3

mca3 New Member

I was just saying, I think he would be worth it! He is only 10 hp lesser than Dusknoir, and he is a Stage 1!!!:thumb:

14. The Phenom1993

The Phenom1993 New Member

Dusknoir is powerful but it is easy to counter him. Most decks can play with just 4 pokemon in play.

15. Chromecatz

Chromecatz New Member

They are forced to play with 3 pokemon in play, phenom.

16. SuicidalPikachu

SuicidalPikachu New Member

no, 4. 1 active 3 bench

17. Chromecatz

Chromecatz New Member

oh duh, forgot active.

18. The Phenom1993

The Phenom1993 New Member

excatly.

19. DarthPika

DarthPika New Member

Lock this thread before ppl start playing again!!

20. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Lol! *techs 1-0-1 line in G&G*

Really though, Unown G make's it even worst, especially since Unown G is played. It might hurt Fire TRUK though, getting rid of their Delcattys, Typhlosions, or spare Magmortars. However, G&G dosen't get a drawback, so... maybe. I just don't like it...