ebay Darkrai X Is that a rip off or what?

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by David's Confused Pokedad, Feb 3, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. The guy wants $105 bucks plus shipping. Is that a typo cause who's going to pay that much? I am guessing that in two months it will be about $20. Does any one know if this card will be the one in the spring tins? If it is that should bring the price down.

2. Dragon9

Dragon9 New Member

I saw the Palkia tin and it was Lv.X so I'm guessing Darkrai will be too.

3. darkHYPO

darkHYPO New Member

darkrai will be a $10 card soon

4. Ardoptres

Ardoptres New Member

^Lol. Good joke.

5. People said that about the Houchkrow X and then it went up in price but now you can find them for $10 . So I think you are probable right.

6. secretsof2113

secretsof2113 Moderator Trader Feedback Mod

Haha, you do know that person is on this site, right? I can't believe that she actually SOLD one of them!

7. hectagonman

hectagonman New Member

Darkrai isn't even that good.

8. rhodesia123

rhodesia123 New Member

read the bid history! she put up TWO copies for $105, and someone bought one of them!the buyer is someone on this site. check completed listings. he bought a 2nd darkrai from another seller for $100.

9. ChubbyChilupa135

ChubbyChilupa135 New Member

They may put up for $100 plus shipping but someone bought it so either it's a half decnet price or this guy really needed them....

10. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Not a chance. I doubt it will EVER be a $10 card. Just too cool for the kiddies to pass up.

I really is insane that somebody would bay $100...

11. Jason

Jason New Member

I have 2 Japanese ones that can be used in a deck so I can only need to buy one English Darkrai X so Im cool :)

12. super goku ken

super goku ken New Member

Say"" I buy the card so I can get rdy for regionals and maybe states. But if i buy box after box that going to take a long time to get one and that $$$$$$$ so I save time and $

13. secretsof2113

secretsof2113 Moderator Trader Feedback Mod

Still, you paid a lot more for than card than you really needed to.

14. super goku ken

yeah you may be right be but I need it for a deck and I love Dark pokemon

15. If your happy then I am happy for you. Wish I could sell mine for that much. Must be nice to have money and great cards. I always have to shop for bargains.

16. hectagonman

hectagonman New Member

This is what you basically said.
    "I decided to pay 80 dollars more than I should have because I wanted a bad card for a deck. Also because I like dark Pokemon."
    Pretty silly to me.

17. super goku ken

say hectagonmaa you play in TX I may have seen you. maybe not. but yeah I find a deck that may work for me. So If I win regionals I did the right thing

18. darkHYPO

darkHYPO New Member

if the rumers are correct ,darkrai lvx will be in the spring tins...
    and the price will decrease just like lucario amd infernape lvx

19. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Yeah, that may be true, but my point is that Darkrai is a "cool" card. "Cool" cards keep a steady value. Just look at Mewtwo ex. Not even playable, but it holds a nice value at $10-16 all these years later. This card is just like that. But better. It has collectible and playable value!

20. Kemony

Kemony New Member

Thank you for your purchase!

Let me tell you, I am also happy. :)