ECO System

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by The Machampion, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Machampion

The Machampion New Member

Empoleon On Speed

This Is My Empoleon Deck

Pokemon = 18

4-3-4 Empoleon
    (4 Piplup MD berry For Higher Health And Better Picture, 3 Prinplups Dp for OverWave And 2 Empoleon MD For Early Hits and Amazing Spreads And 1 Normal And 1 Dp LV-X Line For a Big 70 And 80 And Disruption)
    2-2 Claydol GE
    (For Draw Power Simple)
    1-1 Omastar
    (For Simple effect And Multiple KO's When Needed Abuse And Emergency Attack)

Trainers = 26

4 rare candy
    3 plus power
    1 helix fossil
    2 celios
    2 bebes
    4 master ball
    2 TGW
    2 stevens advice
    2 warp point
    2 night maintenance
    2 roseannes
    1 mentor

Energy 16

12 Water
    1 Call Energy
    1 Double Rainbow
    2 Scramble Energy

Stratergy

To Just Go Simply Aggro With A Fast Swarm Of Empoleon To Completely Drench There Bench
    And Completey Unevolve Them With Omastar

Thanks For All Ure Help Guys.

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  2. charchar

charchar New Member

4 splatter piplup in MD. same health. u splatter baltoy and then u evolve into DP prinplup and snipe that baltoy. run more or no DREs.

3. The Machampion

urm 50 hp. it can make difference.

4. charchar

charchar New Member

i think its 60 wait.... lettme check.... oh sorry. my bad but then u could run the other piplup in MD or u can just stick with the DP>

5. The Machampion

I Think The Possible 20 Turn One Against The Currnet Metagagem which is Magmortar Is Good. A Couple Of Powerful decks which are played are mag just are aggromortar. So a turn 1 40 is good againt the magmar is great. So Its MD all thw way

Thanks

6. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

Wow, no starter and a 25% chance of a non-piplup starter...

That is gutsy.

Good luck.

Vince

7. charchar

charchar New Member

acually, mag is sort of going down and eevee evolutions are increasing. GG is still the same whcih cna be trouble for you.

8. The Machampion

No Starter, There Doesnt Have To Be A Certan Starter. Do U Thing FastDecks Like This Can afford To Have A Starter That Consumes 1 Energy. Its Not Right. Why Not Have 1 Turn To Get The Basics Out With Roseannes/The Pokeballs And An Energy Well Speant On Getting A Pokemon Ready. I Dont Think So.

Luke

9. charchar

charchar New Member

i think u should run pachi

10. WinkWinkNudgeNudge

WinkWinkNudgeNudge New Member

Have you tried Chatot as a "no energy" starter?

11. The Machampion

look, Guys The Thing About Starters. First Off. They Just Rely On One More Turn Or 2 or 3 where you havent damages anyone or anythign and that doenst suite The Aggro Thing That IWant Going On. I Want to Be Able To Be Sniping Turn 2 and not wasting any energy or witch or warps retreating and using a useless starter

Luke

12. Prize_Card

Prize_Card New Member

Yo, no starters in this deck is tHE BEST WAY TO RUN IT.. u start with piplup and you spread quicker and get your poleons out quicker.. trust me Ive tried both ways, and I was the first one to make this deck.. AND I NAMED THE DECK ECO!! =)
    I would take out a couple roseanes for mentor cause U wanna load your bench up for empoleons second attack if you need it. Take out the switch you don't need it.. Take out the mars..

trainers should look something like this

4 rare candy
    3 plus power
    1 helix fossil
    2 celios
    1 bebes
    4 master ball
    2 TGW
    2 stevens advice
    2 warp point
    2 night maintenance
    2 roseannes
    2 mentor

Thats basicly my trainer engine for this deck.. Oh ya and u also NEED holon wp for against gg or the deck doesnt have as good as match-up as it does..

13. Black Mamba

Black Mamba New Member

i think you should go stand in the corner and think about what you just said.

i agree that starters are terrible in this deck. (then again, I think starters are terrible in every deck)

14. charchar

charchar New Member

make me go in a corner. u want pachi for quick bench

15. empoleonperson

empoleonperson Active Member

this deck also loves scrambles. I would play maybe atleast 3 if you play a speed deck you really need it. Also, so maybe you can play a startrer.

16. mrdraz07

mrdraz07 New Member

This deck does not need a starter. Call Energy might be worth trying but it would lower the Water count.

This deck shouldn't need Scramble.

This deck is BDIF. It just does things you shouldn't be able to do in this game.

17. Prize_Card

Prize_Card New Member

^lol at that, but the deck doesn need scramble.. at least 2. Call energy really isn't worth it.. you never use his second attack.. its a last resort.

18. baby mario

baby mario Front Page Article Editor<br><a href="http://pokeg

I agree with the no starter thing: you really want T2 Prinplup.

I don't really like Mars in a deck that doesn't focus on hand disruption (like Absol, or even Empoleon LV X). The draw power is inferior to POV, and it is a nasty target for Telepass. You are also much better off with Wager as it goes well with both Claydol and Omastar. I like the 50 HP Prinplup: it isn't going to get donked, and the ability to start hitting anything you like straight away is nice.

DRE is dodgy in spread decks. Scramble, on the other hand, is great: spread with Prinplup until it dies, then Scramble Empoleon.

-4 Mars
    -1 Copycat
    -1 Random thing
    -1 DRE

+4 POV
    +2 TGW
    +1 Scramble

19. CHARLIZARD

CHARLIZARD New Member

Yo Luke Its Conman,

Ive Lost To This Deck Many Times.

Honestly 75% of the time its a turn 1 aqua shower.

Thats The Best Way So My Fixes Are

-2 Md Prinplup

+2 Dp PRinplup

and if that realy isnt gonna be possibly i would take out The

-4 Piplup Md Non Berry
    +4 Piplup MD Berry

This Should Give You Early SniperBility lol

I Hope To BEat This Deck Today Or Tomorow Or Whenever I Can As It Would Be Great To Test This New Deck

And Dont Be Lazy, add the fixes up.

Thanks Everyone For Helping My BEst Mate Out?!!!!

Connor

XD

20. The Machampion

Hey Guys Thanks For All Ure Help And The Fixes Have Been Added

Thanks For Defending My Anti Pachi Rights

I Dont Need Them.

Yay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.