Editable decklist files

Discussion in 'Battle Roads' started by twdorris, May 16, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. twdorris

twdorris New Member

LATEST VERSIONS AS OF SEPT 15, 2008

Each version below has various positive and negative quirks. Use whichever is most appealing to you!
    • Original 2008-2009 PDF from Pokemon site is here. This is a read-only version. Print it out and hand write your information.
    • Word conversion is here. This version is just a set of tables placed over the PDF version so you can type "on top of" the form. You can save your edited list to disk and do whatever else with it you can do with a normal MS Word document.

WORD CONVERSION NOTES:
      1. To change the Age division selection, click and drag the black box from "Junior division" to place it wherever you want it.
      2. Card counts do not update automatically. You must select the field and then do an update. The easiest way to do this is ctrl-a (to select the entire table contents) and then F9 (to update fields).
    • An editable PDF version can be found on this page (direct download link). Thanks to CameraMan for providing this. It's a cleaner version, IMO, but does not allow you to save to disk unless you own a full Acrobat license.

Thomas Dorris

Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
  2. mumsascrappa

mumsascrappa Active Member

This is great! Thanks! CameraMan is going to update the pdf one (I got a PM from him) so you can add that in also. Thanks again!

3. CameraMan

CameraMan Gallery Admin Emeritus

4. mumsascrappa

It's working here CameraMan! Thanks so much!! :smile:

5. Big Daddy Snorlax

Big Daddy Snorlax Administrator

This is a GREAT resource. Thanks for putting it together. Definitly worth a sticky.

BDS

6. mumsascrappa

Definitely worth a sticky. Thanks BDS! Now we know right where to find it through the BR season!! :thumb:

7. twdorris

twdorris New Member

Strange that I managed to ignore the updates to this thread for so long. Sorry about that. I did update the first post with the editable PDF stuff.

Thomas Dorris

8. charizard87

charizard87 New Member

Will someone please provide an excel format for this please?

Last edited: Jun 5, 2008
  9. speeder

speeder New Member

Here's the excel format.

http://hyperfileshare.com/d/a11f558b

You need excel, or openoffice (free) to use this file.

note : I couldn't find the trainer kit list, so it's not included in the drop down lists.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2008
  10. mumsascrappa

Will you guys be able to update these for the US Nationals tournament, please?

11. B_B_C

B_B_C New Member

Is there a update for BRs 08-09? Or is it tooo soon?

12. mumsascrappa

Would love a new decklist for the upcoming BR's! Maybe we can get one form MSPokemon too. They are so useful!

13. CameraMan

Revised BR 08 Type On Deck List Updated

I have been busy this weekend updating documents for the new season on http://mspokemon.com under the documents link, along with an updated Deck creation guide for new players.

14. mumsascrappa

Thanks!! I'll be sure to check them out. It is so helpful!

15. Kemony

Kemony New Member

Any chance on getting editable deck list for this falls battle roads?

Always very appreciated!

16. CameraMan

Look 2 posts up, its been there since September 6th. Go to http://mspokemon.com look under the Documents link

17. twdorris

twdorris New Member

Sorry for the delay. I've updated the original post in this thread to include links for the editable decklists, including the MS Word version you can save to disk.

Thanks for the PMs, BTW. My son and I don't usually get started on the season until late December, so without the PMs, I would completely forget the decklists for the fall.

Thomas Dorris

18. vanderbilt_grad

vanderbilt_grad New Member

THANK YOU!

I like the word versions much better than Adobe. I really liked the excel versions too. Has anyone else worked on those recently?

19. Darkwater

Darkwater New Member

Hey would I be allowed to replace the Empoleon scan with one of my own or do you think they will make a big stink over it?

20. twdorris

twdorris New Member

Already answered here, in response to your previous post.

I don't think they'll care either way.

Thomas Dorris