Eevee(lutions) HP-MD

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by KAZUTO!!!, Jul 25, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Pokemon (20):

Leafeon Lv.X x2
    Leafeon (Holo) x2
    Espeon x2
    Umbreon x1
    Jolteon x1
    Flareon x1
    Vaporeon x1
    Eevee (CFF) x4
    Claydol x2
    Baltoy x2
    Mew* d x1
    Jirachi EX x1
    Holon's Castform x1

Trainers (24):

Bebe's Search x4
    Professor Oak's Visit x4
    Roseanne's Research x3
    Plus Power x2
    Time-Space Disortion x2
    Night Maintenance x1
    Warp Point x1
    Lake Boundary x2
    Premier Ball x2
    Team Galactic's Wager x2

Energy (16):

Double Rainbow Energy x4
    Scramble Energy x2
    Grass Energy x4
    Psychic Energy x2
    Lightning Energy x2
    Water Energy x2

Strategy: Well, um... standard Eeveelution strategy? Lol. Eevee start, CFF for more Eevees. Then start setting up a Leafeon Lv.X, and Espeon, and Claydol. If a Fire deck, Umbreon, too. If a Grass deck, Flareon. If a Water deck, Jolteon. If PLOX, Flareon can help too, and power up an Espeon. Hit for big damage with Leafeon Lv.X, and then type match them, and PWN them, LOL! Claydol makes the deck, obviously, because it allows consistency in drawing into your Eeveelutions. DRE is to abuse Leafeon's attack, and, of course, for being DRE. Scramble is here, again, to abuse Leafeon's attack when losing, and for being Scramble. Holon's Castform should be obvious, attach it, and you automaticly cover Energy types of Pokemon. So, say you have Grass, Grass, and Psychic on Flareon. You can attach a Castform, retrun the Grass, Energy Forcing the Grass onto Leafeon, and attack with Flareon. Jirachi EX is simply for PLOX. 60 damage + lock Powers for 1 Energy???? AMAZING! That's what it does against a Gardy/Gallade. Then, Gardy does 60 damage, and you do 60 back, KO! It can also work as a little surprise against PLOX, because you can drop it, attach a Psychic, and smack that Gardy for 60, and lock in those Powers! :thumb: Mew*d is simply for copying attacks, and with all the Basic Energy types, it should be easy! Vaporeon is for healing, and for type matching Fire types.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2008
  2. Politoed666

Politoed666 New Member

How about this for the Pokémon:

2x Leafeon Lv.X
    2x Leafeon (Bind Down)
    2x Umbreon
    1x Espeon
    1x Flareon
    1x Jolteon
    4x Eevee (C.F.F.)
    2x Jirachi ex
    2x Holon's Castform
    2x Claydol
    2x Baltoy

Looks good, otherwise.

3. dragonite1234

dragonite1234 New Member

i think
    -1 CAstfrom
    +1 Mew*

4. poke_master2008

poke_master2008 New Member

You NEVER play 2 Castforms.....trust me on that cuz it hurts you starting with eevee.....

4 Eevee
    2 Leaf
    2 Leaf X
    2 Esp
    1 Vap
    1 Flar
    1 Jolt
    1 Umbr
    1 Mew *
    1 Jir EX
    1 Casty

That should be ur list....

Some eevees run ray d EX instead of Mew *....depends on what you like

4 Call
    4 DRE
    2 Scram
    3 Grass
    2 Psy
    1 Water

Thats ur energy line....

Trainers is your choice

5. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

WHY would I run Call Energy when I run CFF Eevee? It's like running 4 Pachi and 4 Call in the same deck...

Don't have Mew*, nor do I have 2 Jirachi EX. I guess I'll use Rayquaza EX instead, but, how would it help that much? I have Jolteon to hit Empoleon for Weakness, and it doesn't really need Bench hitting... oh, well, I'll test.

I'm staying away from Vaporeon and Glaceon right now. It doesn't really need healing, I think, and if it did, I'd rather use Dawn Stadium.

SO, that takes out the Water and Call Energy from Poke Master2008's list. I'll add in 2 Lightning and 3 Grass, or possibly 3 Lightning and 2 Grass, if I use Rayquaza EX d.

Finally, Politoad666, Espeon is more important then Umbreon. Umbreon is a tech for Fire matchups, or when I need to Retreat, but don't want to waste Energy. However, Leafeon needs more HP. 110 isn't enough for something that wants to stall with Leaf Guard, and then, late game, start hitting for OHKOs with Verdant Dance. It needs 130 for staying-power.

So, I guess so far I've got:

-1 Castform
    +1 Rayquaza EX d

I'll test that out, see where it gets me, but first I want to know it's purpose, and whether I should use some other Basic tech. What, I don't know, but something.

6. poke_master2008

Here is wat a good decklist looks like for eeveelutions

4 Eevee (CFF)
    2 Leaf
    2 Leaf X
    2 Esp
    1 Umbr
    1 Vap
    1 Flar
    1 Jolt
    2 baltoy
    2 claydol
    1 Mew *
    1 Casty
    1 Jir EX
    Pokemon = 21

4 DRE
    4 Call
    2 Scramble
    3 Grass
    2 Psy
    1 Water
    Energy = 16

Trainers = 23

Claydol is for speed, Mew * is amazing against empoleon (Copies dual splash) and against G&G (copies sonic blade which helps out a ton), Jir EX is a psychic lock for this deck and Casty is for energy (but 2 throws off your starting ratio horribly)...Vap is needed in this deck because you fight with VAP against fire deck cuz of weakness and against empoleon it makes dual splash look like nothing

4 Call is ESSENTIAL in this deck as just because eevee has CFF it doesnt allow you to get baltoy out hince why call is important...plus if you start with a tech or baltoy call gets you an eevee...

Trainers like i said before depend on what you want to run..

7. Banette EX

Banette EX New Member

In my version of the deck,I used Dusknoir to suprise them and egt the Ko and take away their backup.

But definate add in Mew *d and SSUs,they help out alot.

8. poke_master2008

SSU??? no...just no....the space in the deck is soooo tight that you cant throw in something like that...dusknoir ruins consistancy because you need rare candy and NNNOOO eeveelution deck should be running rare candy (unless your me - lol orion)....if anything use crawdaunt EX but like i said earlier the list is too tight as it is

9. Banette EX

Banette EX New Member

jesus the list isnt that tight. Duskull canrare candy itself i f u play dusclops and rare candy ruins consistanty? it dosent,it depends on your playing style.

SSU helps because when u have a very bad damaged eevee and u need to get another type out,drop SSU,hit it and then set it up. Its not somethinig you just "throw" in the deck,its something you think about playing in certain situations.

Also on your list,if you have Vappy/Mew* you at least need more than one water at least 2-3.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2008
  10. meganium

meganium New Member

u miss out glaceon for power lock!!

11. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Poke Master2008 - I don't have Mew*, the reason for Roseanne's is to get Baltoy, and I'm NOT going to be healing off Dual Splash damage when I could be KOing an Empoleon.

BanetteEX - SSU is too flippy and bad for this deck, as Eevees have low HP and it's rare they get down low enough to warrant a SSU, because either they'll be KO'd or at like half HP.

Meganium - I've tested with Glaceon, but this version works much better... more consistent and more room.

Everyone - I'm still confused at how Rayquaza EX d would help the deck... if someone could explain that for me, thanks.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Edited with Mew*d and Vaporeon!

Last edited: Jul 27, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.