Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

EeveeLutio [HP-on]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blassari

New Eeveelution is coming and they are GREAT, so here is the Deck list (REALLY need help!)

Pokémon

4x Eevee
2x Leafeon
2x Leafeon Lv. X

2x Jolteon
1x Vaporeon
1x Espeon

4x Smeargle
=15 (All from SW-DP4)

Trainer

1x Team Galactic's Wager
3x Quick Ball
2x Night Maintenance
1x Time-Space Distortion
3x Bebe's Search
3x Lake Boundary
4x PlusPower
3x TV Reporter
2x Strenght Charm
2x Holon Mentor
2x Windstorm
1x Copycat

Energy
2x Scramble
2x DRE
6x :lightning
3x :water:
5x :grass:
=18

Translations (Thanks to PokéBeach)

Eevee L.14 – Colorless – HP60
Basic Pokemon

[C] Call For Family: Search your deck for as many Eevee as you like and put them on your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[C] Lunge: 20 damage. Flip a coin, if tails this attack does nothing.

Weakness: Fighting (+10)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leafeon L.42 – Grass – HP90
Stage 1 – Evolves from Eevee

[G] Tie Up: 30 damage. The Defending Pokemon can't retreat during your opponent's next turn.
[G][C][C] Leaf Guard: 60 damage. Any damage done to Leafeon by attacks on your opponent's next turn is reduce by 20.

Weakness: Fire (+20)
Resistance: Water (-20)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leafeon Lv.X – Grass – HP110
Level Up

Poke-Power: Energy Growth
This Power can be used once during your turn. Choose an Energy from your hand and attach it to 1 of your Pokemon. This Power can't be used if Leafeon is affected by a Special Condition.

[G][C] Fresh Leaf Dance: Does 30 damage + an additional 10 damage for each Energy you have in play.

Weakness: Fire (+30)
Resistance: Water (-20)
Retreat: 2

Jolteon L.39 – Lightning – HP80

[L] Thunder Fang: 20 damage. Flip a coin, if heads the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.
[L][L][C] Lightning Strike: 50 damage. You may discard 2 Lightning Energy attached to Jolteon. If you do, this attack's base damage is now 90(?).

Weakness: Fighting (+20)
Resistance: Steel (-20)
Retreat: 0

Vaporeon L.45 – Water – HP90

[W] Rinse Off: 30 damage. Remove 2 damage counters from each of your Benched Pokemon.
[W][C][C] Hyper Whirlpool: 60 damage. Flip a coin until you get tails. For each heads, discard an Energy attached to the Defending Pokemon.

Weakness: Lightning (+20)

Espeon L.44 – Psychic – HP80

Poke-Body: Sunlight Veil
Each of your Pokemon in play that's evolved from Eevee has its maximum HP increased by 20. This Body stops working if another Sunlight Veil Poke-Body is already in effect.

[P][C][C] Morning Sun: 60 damage. You may move an Energy attached to Espeon to 1 of your Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Psychic (+20)

Smeargle L.31 – Colorless – HP70
Basic Pokemon

[.] Color Pick: Search your deck for up to 3 Basic Energy cards, show them to your opponent, and put them in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[C] Trace: Flip a coin, if heads choose an attack on 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon, and Trace copies all effects of that attack, including damage. (The attack fails if Smeargle doesn’t have the Energy to perform an effect of the attack.)

Weakness: Fighting (+10)

Strategy
There is two starts:
Eevee: Use CFF to fill Bench with Eevee's.
Smeargle: Start searching Energys.

When you have any of those 'Lutions ready start using it, attack, attach, remove, etc...

TGW: Hand Disruption
Quick Ball: When you have searched all Eevee's, you will get one of the Evos (or Smeargle)
Night Maintenance: To get Eevee's and Evos back to Deck
TSD: Same as NM^^
Bebe's: To get Pokés
Lake Boundary: This there cuz I can OHKO many Decks; Opponent plays Infernape, I use Vaporeon. Opponent uses Empo/Gatr, I use Jolteon. Opponent uses MARIO, Lucario+Tech's, I use Espeon.
PlusPower: More DMG
TVR: Drawing...
Strenght Charm: More DMG
Holon Mentor: If start with Smeargle, use these to Eevees
Windstorm: I have some Powers/Bodys, so use this to get rid of CC...
Copycat: Hand re-freshin

Last edited:
you need to have 4 evees in the deck. And add in the one that gives all your eevelotions free retreat(cant think of the name.)

I really don't think the Eeveelutions will appear in SW - they didn't say anything like that, and SW would have too much cards if they mix up two whole Japanese Sets and just kick out Darkrai & co.

Think you should play 3 Garchomp.

2 Windstorms are to less since you need your Powers and Bodyies.

If you need Blastoise because of his Body, don't play 0-0-1 line. You have to spend an attack to get it out, and you attach 3 energy to it even if you don't attack with that guy.

Also, I would kick the Smeargle and use Hamana's Research (Supporter, propably releases in SW) to get Basic Pokémon and Basic Energy to the hand.

-edit-

Celio > Bebe with no ex-Pokémon in deck.

I really don't think the Eeveelutions will appear in SW - they didn't say anything like that, and SW would have too much cards if they mix up two whole Japanese Sets and just kick out Darkrai & co.

Think you should play 3 Garchomp.

2 Windstorms are to less since you need your Powers and Bodyies.

If you need Blastoise because of his Body, don't play 0-0-1 line. You have to spend an attack to get it out, and you attach 3 energy to it even if you don't attack with that guy.

Also, I would kick the Smeargle and use Hamana's Research (Supporter, propably releases in SW) to get Basic Pokémon and Basic Energy to the hand.

-edit-

Celio > Bebe with no ex-Pokémon in deck.

Agreed with Celio's and use of Hamana's Research in here.

The Blastoise is not difficult to get out though, and the attaching energy part of Garchomp LV.X's attack is optional, so you don't have to attach energy to Blastiose. :/

You need more then just 4 TV Reporter. Perhaps some Holon Mentor. Perhaps some Holon Adventurer. Perhaps a few tech Bronzong. The point is, 4 TVR are not enough to get things into the discard (most of the time).

The pokemon whom makes Eevee lutions have less retreat is Umbreon. Not sure if you actually need it here though, as the eevee-lutions all really have 1 retreat. :/

And I don't like Flareon in here. The Energy discard effect is duplicated by Vaporeon (heck, it can do more if you get plenty of heads), and the 70 damage is surpassed by a Garchomp holding a basic fire energy. Does not look like it's needed. The two water eevees though are good, as is the Jolteon (for nailing those not weak to anything).

Why play mentor in the deck, if you start with an eevee and its attack lets you search out the other ones.. I think you need to add glaceon, and lvl x cause its such a good card, shuts off your oppent and does good dmg.

Umbreon is great! and 4 super scoop op too! And where are your Multi energies??.. Leafeon's power can attach specials energies too.

Hi Blassari,

Loose Smeargle since he slows the deck down a lot. Loose all Scramble and Water. Instead run three boosts and increase the DRE count to three. Rework the trainers to take account of these modifications. Also trade two or three basic energies for Multi since Leafeon is also able to attach special energy.

you need multi, castform, dre and maybe scramble, but you should get a LV up going turn 3 in this deck.
flareon should be in here, as should glaceon over leafeon, normal one is better and power shut down owns.

Umberon must be in this deck. He helps with no retreat and no weakness. He is a must. Jolteon is ok,but Flareon seems to be better. more of the line as

4 Eevee
2 Glaceon
2 Glaceon Lv.X
1 Leafon
1 Leafon Lv.X
1 Umberon
1 Espeon
1 Vapereon

I would use that line and maybe 1 of everything else just to fit the theme. Mawile or Stantler seems like a better starter really.Find a starter and it will work better.

IF it has a stradegy it does,if it dosent,then no just use Eevee and get all the ones on the bench and just evolve like such.

i preffer to play the line:
4 Eevee
2 Glaceon
2 Glaceon Lv.X
1 Leafon
1 Leafon Lv.X
1 Umberon
1 Espeon
1 Vapereon
1 Jolteon*
1-2Absol EX PK

Status