Eeveelutions (DP-ON) short article

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Charbat, May 12, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charbat

Charbat New Member

Hey guys. I'm making some decks for the new season and this is the deck that I like more than the others, a rebirth of the eeveelutions!

pokyman:
    4 eevee MD
    2 glaceon MD
    2 glaceon lv.x MD
    2 leafeon MD
    2 leafeon lv.x MD
    2 espeon MD
    1 umbreon MD
    1 jolteon MD
    2 baltoy GE
    2 claydol GE

t/s/s:
    4 bebe's search
    3 roseanne's research
    3 professor rowan
    4 dusk ball
    4 pokedex handy910
    2 time-space distortion
    1 night maintenance
    2 warp point
    2 dawn stadium

energy:
    4 multienergy
    5 grass
    5 water
    2 lightning

I don't run phione and/or pachirisu because vs empoleon if I don't have early glaceon lv.x the opponent's omastars make the game so hard to win.
    I decided to run only 4 eevees and a 2-2 line of claydol for the setup, so in the first hand I do CFF or draw with baltoy (I prefer CFF :D)
    the matches are more easy runnin pokedex and dusk ball, because they're free trainers, that help the setup so much. starting with glaceon and then glaceon lv.x is the best, beacuse you lock the opponent powers like cosmic draw, omastar's devolution power, firestarter or leafeon lv.x's power.
    in late game you can attack with leafeon, charged by 7-8 energies and do over 100 damages to the defending pokemon with leafeon lv.x's attack, powered by his power that can also drop additional energies to setup in one turn leafeon lv.x's attack or jolteon, that can do a OHKO to gyarados MT or togekiss GE. I never be in energy screw because of the multienergies and leafeon lv.x's power.
    I run 2 tsd and a night maintenance because when an eevee is knocked out, it's a bit hard to re-setup specially when a glaceon or a leafeon is out.

2. afstandopleren

afstandopleren New Member

Bronzong MD and Aerodactyl MD are cards you ought to think about when playing Leafeon lv.X and Claydol.
    It's those two cards that can be easy techs and pack a real punch with their Poke-Body's.

3. Charbat

Charbat New Member

yeah i thinked about aerodactyle, because 2 damage counters when the opponent uses cosmic draw are cool, but it isn't in sinergy with glaceon lv.x because it locks the powers ;)
    i remember that bronzong's body works if it's your active pokèmon, am i wrong? well it's a good idea, i'll try to run a 1-1 line

thanks!

4. afstandopleren

afstandopleren New Member

They are good cards, but what I actually meant is that they can be used against you to!
    Since there are 2 different cards doing the same thing, I have already made myself promise to build decks that do not rely on Poke-Powers simply because alot of people will Tech them.

Especialy Aerodactyl is a threat. Being a :colorless Pokemon, it can fit in any deck and has a decent attack too!

5. Charbat

Charbat New Member

I'm stupid :D well i'm afraid of bronzong, because using pokepowers is good but not essential in this deck, so aerodactyle doesn't worry me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.