Eeveelutions DP-on

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Blaziken 1111, Jul 8, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

I decided that leafeon could do good next season so heres eeveelutions

4-2-2 leafeon
    1 espeon
    1 unbreon
    1 vaporeon
    2-2 claydol
    ~15~

2 psychic
    2 water
    4 multi
    7 grass
    ~15~

4 roseannes
    4 bebe
    4 quick ball
    3 NM
    3 TM TS-1 evolutionator
    4 bucks training
    2 Plus power
    2 Cynthia
    2 Leaftovers
    2 warp point
    ~30~

The stratagy is to get a fast leafeon out and just start attacking with it. Espeon does decent damage and also gives my eevees more HP. Umbreon gets rid of weakness and gives free retreat. Vaporeon kills fire types and some fighting types incase I can't get umbre out. Claydol is for speed.

2. mca3

mca3 New Member

Awesome deck, I currently am working on Leafeon deck myself, its Pretty fast! Though I dont use Claydol, because its more of a Speed deck. And I usually get things out Pretty fast. Maybe -2 Leftovers, +2 Plus Powers. Those are My only Fixes, Good Deck!

3. Rain_Dancer

Rain_Dancer New Member

Dawn Stadium would help

4. Blaziken 1111

mca3: Thanks thats probaly a good idea. I wanted to use dawn stadium but I don't want my opponents kingdra and other water and grass pokemon to use it so leftovers were my replacement because against water types leafeon is so hard to kill. -40 against a 130 HP pokemon that is healing between turns.

5. mca3

mca3 New Member

You are right about that! But, Leafguard would really make them cry, I know it does when I face Empoleon decks, lol!

6. Killjoy

Killjoy New Member

are you using espeon for his ability only or for attack? mine just runs umbreon and espeon on the bench so i can use their abilities. lol and i have glaceon lv x for tech against any fire deck i might run across..you have a good deck, my friend runs a leafeon style too and the only one he's had problems against was a magmortar deck. >.<

7. Blaziken 1111

Espeon and umbreon are there mostly for their pokebody but espeon has a somewhat decent attack. Vaporeon can help my mortar matchup but leafeon can take mag in one shot. Also I don't think magmortar will be played a lot next season.

8. Brawler

Brawler <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Where's the SSU? Scoop up Leaf X, then level up the other Leaf. Been beasted by this.

Try to squeeze in a SSU or two.

9. Rain_Dancer

Rain_Dancer New Member

theres no point in putting in 2 cards that only work 50 percent of the time, hes got leftovers and if he added it dawn stadium.....putting only 1 or 2 ssu doestn make ne sense what so ever, the deck looks solid keep it as is

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

ohh yeah, mag is going to be played alot next season, i don't know if you went to nats or not but EC.08 or meatloaf or whatever they call itt is going to be pretty big now that DRE and scramble are gone, and GG wont be so ridiculous, mag will always be in the format, its a good card

Last edited: Jul 11, 2008
  10. Kiss_n_Fire

Kiss_n_Fire New Member

I prefer Glaceon. His first attack alone (if you get lucky with the heads) can deal out the damage and prevent them from hurting Glaceon. And his level X....nice!! I think Leafeon is great too though! The problem I see is that I think Magmortar (or fire for that matter) is going to make a comeback so you may want to throw in something to counter that. It's really tough to say with the new cards coming out...I think there will be several top decks to come from it.

11. afstandopleren

afstandopleren New Member

........I clearly see 2 Pokemon that support Leafeon's fire Weakness in the decks list.
    Vaporeon and Umbreon.

Also, you don't need so may different Basic Energy since you have alot of 1 timers.
    You could do the following:

-1 :water:
    -1:psychic:
    +1 Umbreon
    +Espeon

I have noticed that there is only 1 deck that Leafeon can't face: T2 Infernape variants.
    Since you need to get Espeon out fast, it might hurt your initial speed since Infernape is capable of doing 90 damage out of nowhere.

12. Blaziken 1111

I'm not worried about magmortar. Next format I only have 3 or 4 other people to counter so if someone plays mag and I'll have to worry about it then I'll just play more vaporeon, umbreon, plus powers, and bubble coat or a totally different deck. Also I know the play styles of other players that pose a threat and I know that none of them will probaly not be playing T2 infernape. Also this in a way I am trying to make this a T2 deck or a fast set up deck. That is why glaceon isn't in this deck because although getting rid of powers is good but I won't have energy support that I want and it's too luck reliant. Also without energy support magmortar won't make a big comeback and if it does i've tested it with my other primary deck that I plan to use next season unless everyone counters it very well. This list is only if people play kingdra, armaldo or anything else this deck counters. I might try this with magmortar because it seems better and more fun but this list is really just to test my other decks against, and if I need to, use it as a counter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.