Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Eeveelutions-List has been updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

taberlong

The eeveelutions are my favorite cards so I want to collect all of them ^_^ and I thought instead of buying them off of ebay I would buy from fellow Pokegym members =D the ones I have highlighted in bold are the ones that are holo I am preferably looking for the holo ones that I am missing and also looking for holo versions of the ones I do have that are not holo.

Have:
Eevee:UD 47/48, ex delta, MD 62/63
Vaporeon: UD, ex delta, ex power keeper, pop 3(6), MD, sandstorm, RR, ex unseen forces, COL, RR,
Flareon: MD, Rising Rivals, pop 3(2), ex delta, ex power keeper, UD, ex unseen forces, sandstorm, COL, RR
Jolteon: MD, UD, pop 3(3), ex delta, ex power keeper, ex unseen forces, RR, sandstorm, COL,
Espeon: MD, UD, ex delta, RR, COL,
Espeon Prime
Espeon Prime
Umbreon: MD, UD, ex delta, COL,
Umbreon Prime
Glaceon: MD 5,MD 20, Rising Rivals,
Glaceon Lv X
Leafeon: MD 7, MD 24, UD, COL,
Leafeon Lv X

Want:
All the ones not listed ^_^ and also wanting holo versions of the ones that I have listed as non-holo.

Last edited:
I have all the Eeveelutions from EX Delta Species... I also have RH variants. Would you be interested in those as well?

I have all the Eeveelutions from EX Delta Species... I also have RH variants. Would you be interested in those as well?

Oh sorry i have the ones from ex delta species thats what the ex delta meant :) I just bought that set from someone on here. And honestly I have no idea what the RH variants are..do tell lol

Oh sorry i have the ones from ex delta species thats what the ex delta meant :) I just bought that set from someone on here. And honestly I have no idea what the RH variants are..do tell lol

Ah, gotcha. Well, the RH variants are holo, but stamped with "EX Delta Species" on the picture.

Ah, gotcha. Well, the RH variants are holo, but stamped with "EX Delta Species" on the picture.

Hmm I will have to ask the guy I purchased them from. I just bought the set today and he said it has all the holo eeveelutions but don't know if that includes the variants I will get back to you as soon as i know :)

---------- Post added 03/07/2011 at 01:57 PM ----------

List has been updated of more that I got, still looking for rest ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back