Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Eeveelutions

garchompx12

when i first saw the translations, i thought that they could have potential, then i saw the evvees themselves, WOAH. that means once you call for family, all you can get from quick ball is evolutions.
leafeons just great, and so is glacion. but G&G can still overwhelm them. i was thinking of espeon/lake boundary, but i just dont think it does it. discuss a possible combo with the eeveelutions. BTW, i was thinking of lucario with it, but then again, i suck at building decks.

discuss

They all are bad. Maybe they might be good in a speed deck I mean once you CFF you can quick ball and you have a 4 in a 4 chance to get the card you want.

Eevee swarm I think can be good, with Leafeon Lv X and Espeon support, then another evolution as a tech for whatever is popular (Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Glaceon, Umbreon).

Just something to keep in mind with Umbreon and Espeon...

I see no reason at all why Lati-lock won't become popular again. We're getting a good bench swarmer--actually, 2 (Call Energy and Pachirisu), and plenty of bodys are AMAZING (Kabutops *cough cough*).

Just keep your eyes open for that. I think Eevee-lutions (particularly the rather obvious Sceptile/Leafia X combo) will be all sorts of fun... Not to mention Glacia almost singlehandedly annihilates Magmortar. :X

I've tested all of them. Ive even tried 2 different leafeon decks.
I just use a Leafeon/Glaceon speed with Absol ex. It works fast and so far is 15-2. They're really broken(ONLY Leafeon and Glaceon) and easy/versatile when it comes to deck building. Damage spread via Glaceon and energy drops via Leafeon work the best with Absol. Though I'm sure someone's gonna use the Leafeon/Blissey deck. The Eeveelutions are actually pretty bad..Leafeon and Glaceon are good though. Espeon and Umbreon are techable but waste space IMO.

The stage 1s don't look TOO Bad. 30 for one energy? Interesting side effects? (Leafeon Locks pokemon into play, Glaceon has Agility, Vaporeon does massive healing?) Admittedly, a lone Umbreon sucks terribly, and Espeon even more so.
Don't forget that 90 HP on no retreat cost and no weakness (if Umbreon is in play), not much is one shotting them. Admittedly, most everything double shots them, but Leafeon gives you better speed then the opponent, and Glaceon can slow down the opponent, so there you go.

What I'm most concerned about though is that it doesn't look like we're having them in Great Encounters. Only 106 cards? Trainer card at #100 with two highly possible trainer cards after it? Something's very wrong...

Back