2 Copycat
2 Nurse
2 Fisherman
1 TV

Energy (18)
8 Grass
6 Water
4 Multi

Aquapolis Espeon is there to lift energy off before a Nurse. Sandstorm Espeon Is the mid-late game wrecking ball! Vaporen does 50 for (W)(C)(C), with no resistance, and that's huge.

Fisherman is key after Juggler/Delcatty bursts, or perhaps Nurse.

[Edit: Yeah, I suppose I could use Dual Ball and Fastball instead of the supporters...]

Last edited:
I don't see what everyones obsession is with non supporter cards...Ive been using TONS of decks that use almost only Supporters and they run BEAUTIFULLY.

As for the deck, we discussed it on AIM, it looks REALLY strong in theory, lemme know as much as you can about how it tested out and against what decks. Plus sweet name :)

The problem with having only Supporters is that you can only play one Trainer per turn. It helps immensely when you have more options than that.

Yeah...the thing is the Supporters are so VASTLY superior to any other cards out there than using one of them a turn still yields better effective results. There are so FEW decent trainers besides them.

As for the different types...Vaporeon only needs one water, and Espeon uses 1 psy or none to attack. Youd be surprised how solid the NRG is in the deck.

THe deck looks cool and all but I can't see how you'd win against anything you're not teching against. Espeon is not all that good imo, I've tried it... A LOT. Gettin the energy is easy, you can play 3 colors in this format almost no problem. Do you really need juggler AND catty? I'd drop in another 2 Oak's Research in place of the Juggler. Since you do that, I think you can drop 1 Fisherman too.

Like I said, the deck looks alright... there's just no real Gamebreaking element that the deck can run off. Sure, you can gust... its not that big a deal really. I love victreebell, but if you can't get it running fast with a solid basic at the forefront to hurt the big guns, you're screwed. You can't deal big damage with this deck. You can't control as much as you'd like to if you had something such as Murkrow or something...

Don't run Fastball in this... Dual ball is good but if you run it you'd have to run at LEAST 3 of them I think. Delcatty/Oracle is nice, but you really have to get it off fast.

I'd play Rare Candy in this just because one turn of gust can really change the game if its early enough.

Good luck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back